By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Part II - Review Thread (MC: 93 / OC: 93)

Tagged games:

I had it at 97, and I knew I would be one point off. Theres no way this game, with everything around it, was getting anything lower than 95.

Around the Network

96, hey thats what I predicted! do I get a prize?
First time I participate in those predictions threads, thats fun, will do it more often.

OMG. That's god tier scores.

I feel sorry for haters.....

The score are very crazy, Cannot wait for another masterpiece from Naughty Dog next gen. I will wait for PS5 and play on PS5 

Almost, fuck me.
Great days for Sony anyway.

Around the Network

Absolutely incredible scores! Also, TLoU2 now over takes Persona 5 Royal as the highest rated game and exclusive this year!

Those scores represent a nice FU to all the haters who came into any TLoU article with Sony is woke crap and posting leaks on purpose because they are salty. It will get even better for them when they see Neil Druckmann on stage with Geoff Keighley at the VGA’s to collect the Game of the Year award!

What an exciting time for Playstation fans with the strong PS5 reveals and now this. Sony uses TLOU as another amazing Swan song for a console. Naughty Dog really are on another level. Since Uncharted 2 that is 5 major releases in a row with 90+ metacritic scores (Uncharted Lost Legacy scored in the 80s but it's an expansion/side entry)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Is this the highest PS4 metascore?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Damn wasn't expecting an even higher score than the original.. Looks like we're in for a treat.

GOTG material here! Perfect swan song for the PS4.

Congrats Naughty Dog. GOTY 2020.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.