By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Part II - Review Thread (MC: 93 / OC: 93)

Tagged games:

Immersiveunreality said:
Resetera's staff are being such goons for banning Skillup and Angryjoe from their forums after they did their review for TLOU2,damn tribalistic attitude on there.

I'm very against bans unless person is commiting a crime or similar. If person is wrong expose why.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Immersiveunreality said:
Resetera's staff are being such goons for banning Skillup and Angryjoe from their forums after they did their review for TLOU2,damn tribalistic attitude on there.

They seriously banned SkillUp?

Angelus said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Yes,one of the most left leaning youtubers that was formerly liked on ResetEra is now suddenly banned for his well thought out opinion on a game.(If you watch the review you notice he even makes an effort to not upset those with other takes on the game)

I'm unaware on how much this site is linked to ResetEra but please let us not become a hivemind like that.

Immersiveunreality said:
Angelus said:

Yes,one of the most left leaning youtubers that was formerly liked on ResetEra is now suddenly banned for his well thought out opinion on a game.(If you watch the review you notice he even makes an effort to not upset those with other takes on the game)

I'm unaware on how much this site is linked to ResetEra but please let us not become a hivemind like that.

This site started because ioi (founder) was basically shunned from GAF because they laughed at his tracking.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Immersiveunreality said:
Angelus said:

My understanding from a quick google is that Skillup was banned a year ago and did not have anything to do with his review of TLOU2. Apparently he has a brother who he collaborates with that is a bit more of a reactionary gamer type. At least according to what I read on resetera about this. 

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Immersiveunreality said:

My understanding from a quick google is that Skillup was banned a year ago and did not have anything to do with his review of TLOU2. Apparently he has a brother who he collaborates with that is a bit more of a reactionary gamer type. At least according to what I read on resetera about this. 

Oh then it was just Angry Joe banned now and Angry Joe tweeted out about skillup being banned too so i wrongly connected the two.

Yes he collaborates with his brother Sam on Laymen Gaming and they do show a meme now and then,still astounding it would have something to do with that as they also have memes toward anti sjw people,he is just joking about all extreme people and not in such an offensive way.

Sorry for the misinformation.

Torillian said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Don't know about any of this, but this would be even worse. A guy isn't allow to do things together with his brother? Well, I don't know how accurate this is what you said, and I miss context, so it is probably somewhat different. But I have to say, even if someone in your family has some political or philosophical opinions you cannot share, they are still family.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Torillian said:

Don't know about any of this, but this would be even worse. A guy isn't allow to do things together with his brother? Well, I don't know how accurate this is what you said, and I miss context, so it is probably somewhat different. But I have to say, even if someone in your family has some political or philosophical opinions you cannot share, they are still family.

The thing is that his brother is the type of person that is trying to understand why there could be a certain outrage,he is not the best well spoken of them both but he seems like the most pacifist but he sometimes is goofing about people taking things way too political and that might have been a problem for ResetEra ?

ResetEra is full of leftists and is very easy to get a ban there. Its pretty much a hive-mind mentality. If you go against the wave in any political correct way and its going to lead to a ban. Neogaf can be the opposite. ResetEra has a lot of industry insiders though so its worth check out out from time to time.

hinch said:
ResetEra is full of leftists and is very easy to get a ban there. Its pretty much a hive-mind mentality. You go against the wave in any political correct form its going to lead to a ban.

I am a leftist. But I always thought pushing out people for the 'wrong' opinion is a conservative, right-wing thing.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]