By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Part II - Review Thread (MC: 93 / OC: 93)

Tagged games:

Interesting. I still want to see fan reception of the full game though.

Around the Network

96 on Metacritic with over 80 reviews.

On pace to be the highest rated & highest selling Naughty Dog game of all time!

So I was about on the money. 96 though instead of 95. Though as I said 96 was very possible.

Can't believe there were people expecting lower than a 90

John2290 said:
I did not see that coming. I'm still going to wait on community feedback as journalists are shills and love social justice themes by default, no matter how they those theme are implemented. I'll wait on Angry Joe possibly.

You can check out SkillUp's review if you want a different perspective. He does good work.

Never expected a score this high, considering the controversy and the backlash it got from the leak. Kudos to ND. Looking foward to plat this game like I did with the first one.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
I did not see that coming. I'm still going to wait on community feedback as journalists are shills and love social justice themes by default, no matter how they those theme are implemented. I'll wait on Angry Joe possibly.

Im on the same page. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

great scores as expected. I have been on a complete blackout for this game. I only saw the one e3 trailer some yrs back. I look forward to this so much as last of us is my 2nd favorite game on my ps4 behind Horizon

hater still hate. anyway,congrats to naughty dog! great job!

With something like 80 scored critics, I doubt anything could tank it now. 95 is a lock for sure.

As i expected.