By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Black/Dark-Skinned Nintendo Characters?

Immersiveunreality said:
Nintendo is not really known for having a lot of black /dark skinned characters.

What has Sony/Microsoft done? 

If we exclude 3rd party games.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Immersiveunreality said:
Nintendo is not really known for having a lot of black /dark skinned characters.

What has Sony/Microsoft done? 

If we exclude 3rd party games.

Not that much more,but still more than Nintendo but that is partly because of the kind of games they deliver to have less dark or white characters and just nonhuman cartoony ones.

CGI-Quality said:
Immersiveunreality said:

This can still go in a good direction,the intent was good but try to focus on the positive and try to steer this thread in a positive direction.

Indeed.

Also, I don't know who locked the thread, but I'm keeping it open in the hopes that it can get back to its origins. As Immersive said, it can go in a good direction so long as we are not making it into something it isn't. 

How? Overnight this thread became several pages of race debates and personal attacks, with me as the main punching bag.

Unless you can delete every post in this thread after the first two I don't want any part of this.

Alright, after a discussion with Cap, I'm allowing him to remake this topic. As he has asked of us, please try to stick to the topic and not go off on other things. Yes, please give feedback and participate, but not to the extent where another one takes the plunge. :)