By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Were So Worried About PS5 Leaks They Didn’t Even Tell Developers The PS5 Reveal Date

Tagged games:

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Actually I'd go with "and or things were so constantly in flux". Corona really, really, really messed with everyone's plans.
And that has a huge chain effect. When can you get parts, at one price, at one speed etc.

An early date (that isn't announced) gets leaked and it has to change and suddenly people are missed off at rumors.

Yeah plus that Covid 19 factor. but i believe SOny Ninja are famous   in terms of keeping NDA and secret

While Nintendo Ninja is more about keeping their IP, SOny is more about keeping secret.   

SpokenTruth said:
HollyGamer said:

Yeah plus that Covid 19 factor. but i believe SOny Ninja are famous   in terms of keeping NDA and secret

While Nintendo Ninja is more about keeping their IP, SOny is more about keeping secret.   

Ehhhhh.  TLOU2, PS Plus Games list, PS5 release date and features....  They may have been good once upon a time but this year has proven not so much.

True that Nintendo's ninja's certainly guard their IP but they also seem pretty damn adept lately at keeping a secret.  Do you know any other game companies that can announce a game they've been working on for over 2-3 years that launches in just 2 months?

That said, this pandemic has probably messed with so many schedules that it's almost shocking that only 2 presenting developers were unaware of the reveal date leading up to it.

which is why nobody is perfect. But at least the leak is getting handled perfectly 

also i never said Nintendo not good at keeping secret. It's just that SOny are well known for that , and Nintendo well known for protecting their IP. It's a general knowledge among gamer forum. 

This is not how you want to end and start a new generation when you cant even trust the people who will be making games for your system.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

twintail said:
Jranation said:
This is not how you want to end and start a new generation when you cant even trust the people who will be making games for your system.

this seems like a rather poor read of the tweet.

"Suprisingly".

Around the Network

Hmm I wonder what relatively recent leaks have inspired Sony to be so secretive?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Hynad said:
twintail said:

this seems like a rather poor read of the tweet.

"Suprisingly".

actually call him out or don't reply at all

Last edited by kirby007 - on 30 May 2020

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Hynad said:

"Suprisingly".

Focus on those who care about what you have to say.

It is late November, common sense.

Hynad said:
kirby007 said:

Focus on those who care about what you have to say.

i dont give a ratsass if you care or not, it about you making a personal attack on a user

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.