By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - PS5 Games Event - Postponed To Support Protests - Rescheduled Date TBD

Truthstation said:
Otter said:

Or lighting/Shadows? 

Lafiel said:

judging from the video I'd say it's white in a weird lighting environment, but I don't doubt that they'll have a black version down the road - maybe even at launch

It's black.

looks like the one we've seen before to me

Around the Network

I really very much am looking forward to this.
What I deem realistic expectations:
PS5-design, Horizon 2, next GranTurismo, MLB, BluePoint-game, Insomniac-game, something about backwards compatability (tlou 2, ghost of tsushima, better on ps5)
Wishful thinking:
News for God of War, Spider Man, Final Fantasy XVI, Silent Hill, Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 2, Ni No Kuni 3, AstroBot 2, dreams on ps5 for free as an update + psvr support, in depth look on ps5-ui.

Lafiel said:
Truthstation said:

It's black.

looks like the one we've seen before to me

yeah it's seem white 

I still want a black controller ( and console) though

Will they unveil also the launch date ?

JapaneseGamesLover said:
Will they unveil also the launch date ?

I doubt they'll reveal price and launch date at this show, as they said they have planned several more streams over the next months.

Around the Network

I hope we see more than just graphics, I want to see next gen physics and AI , thats not possible on ps4.

victor83fernandes said:

I just want to see the console itself, to know if pro controllers will be compatible and to know if ps4 games will get upgraded, or else Ill be back to xbox, Ill not be playing with that horrible ps5 controller, I still have nightmares of when I used to struggle with ps4 controller, so this time xbox is more powerful, great design, great controller, elite controllers are compatible, huge list of backwards games going back 3 generations all upgraded, great use of external storage in cards inserted in the console, I hate having my external hdd connected to my ps4, specially because the USB is in the front, so the external is in the way.

Controller battery is also important, the ps4 controller lasts me 5 to 6 hours, the xbox controller lasts me 50 hours in one charge. Huge difference, so Ill take that into consideration too.

Sounds like you've your mind made up already, so it won't matter what Sony bring to the table. Besides, the vast majority of gamers are excited irrespective of their platform of choice. It's important that Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft continue to bring great console packages, with games and network services backing them up, as competition brings continued growth and innovation to the games market.

KratosLives said:
I hope we see more than just graphics, I want to see next gen physics and AI , thats not possible on ps4.

Without a doubt, that will happend.
In Days gone I think the limit is 500? in the hordes.

On PS5, a new Days Gone could probably see like 5000+ hordes sizes.
You could make a entire city get seiged, zombies groupping up climbing onto of each other, until they scale walls/building sides ect.

trunkswd said:
hunter_alien said:

How could anyone not be excited? It's the first look at games that will be running on a successor platform that led the game industry for 7 years and might very well repeat the feat. At this point on the only people who are not excited are people who have nothing to do with gaming in general

You aren't wrong. I mainly game on my Xbox, Switch and PC, but I am looking forward to seeing more next gen games. With Microsoft's third-party event only Scorn got me hyped, because I'm an HR Giger and Alien fan. I know both Sony and Microsoft with first-party games will be showcasing what their next gen consoles can do. 

Oh yeah, as much as I am a bit skpetical about the dev, the teaser looked awesome. Admittedly I am also a huge Giger and Alien fan as well.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Can't wait to see what sony has in store for this upcoming week.

PS5/Arcade Gamer