By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - PS5 Games Event - Postponed To Support Protests - Rescheduled Date TBD

jenpol said:
black controller :)

judging from the video I'd say it's white in a weird lighting environment, but I don't doubt that they'll have a black version down the road - maybe even at launch

Around the Network

I just want to see the console itself, to know if pro controllers will be compatible and to know if ps4 games will get upgraded, or else Ill be back to xbox, Ill not be playing with that horrible ps5 controller, I still have nightmares of when I used to struggle with ps4 controller, so this time xbox is more powerful, great design, great controller, elite controllers are compatible, huge list of backwards games going back 3 generations all upgraded, great use of external storage in cards inserted in the console, I hate having my external hdd connected to my ps4, specially because the USB is in the front, so the external is in the way.

Controller battery is also important, the ps4 controller lasts me 5 to 6 hours, the xbox controller lasts me 50 hours in one charge. Huge difference, so Ill take that into consideration too.

Hype. Looking forward to what Sony will show. Hope that they will drop some megatons.

Over an hour of footage? Well, that's almost like 10 minutes of gameplay!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Cerebralbore101 said:

So long as Sony shows a good launch exclusive, I'll be happy. Something as good as Spiderman, Horizon, or GoW.

If they don't show something like that, or just show third party games I'll be a little disappointed. Also, I'd like to see a lot of gameplay so we can have digital foundry go into just how powerful PS5 actually is, and not on paper.

I think there is a very high possibility we get HZD2. I think it would be the perfect game to start the PS5 but will see.

Around the Network
victor83fernandes said:

I just want to see the console itself, to know if pro controllers will be compatible and to know if ps4 games will get upgraded, or else Ill be back to xbox, Ill not be playing with that horrible ps5 controller, I still have nightmares of when I used to struggle with ps4 controller, so this time xbox is more powerful, great design, great controller, elite controllers are compatible, huge list of backwards games going back 3 generations all upgraded, great use of external storage in cards inserted in the console, I hate having my external hdd connected to my ps4, specially because the USB is in the front, so the external is in the way.

Controller battery is also important, the ps4 controller lasts me 5 to 6 hours, the xbox controller lasts me 50 hours in one charge. Huge difference, so Ill take that into consideration too.

Over showing games? Why?

victor83fernandes said:

What's wrong with PS5 controller? From what Sony shown so far it looks like it will be the best Playstation controller.

Not sure if it helps but Masahiro Ito just retweeted the PS5 announcement.

hint: He was the art director of the old Silent Hill games :)

setsunatenshi said:
Not sure if it helps but Masahiro Ito just retweeted the PS5 announcement.

hint: He was the art director of the old Silent Hill games :)

By now you´ve probably heard  the rumors say it´s a PS5 exclusive developed by Sony Japan Studios and the key developers behind the original, so the excitement is off the charts!

I have heard a rumor that Sony would have bought Sega and that is why their events on June 4 coincide on the same day