By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Rumor] Gran Turismo 7 coming to PS5 this year [UPDATE]: Gran Turismo game trademarked ahead of PlayStation 5 event

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes 6 28.57%

Yes yes yes yes 8 38.10%

Looking forward to it 2 9.52%

I doubt it , i bet it wil... 5 23.81%

Total:21

Take with grain of salt, it could be right it could be wrong, it could be cancel, hold it back re worked , delay or it just photoshopped  from fan. 

UPDATE : It seems GT7 indeed coming this year , new update and denial from them just shows it's really coming LOL 

UPDATE 2: Playstation Brazil deleting Twitter polling option that has GT7 on it  

UPDATE 3: New trade mark has been found , and it's Gran Turismo, surprise surprise

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/73020/new-gran-turismo-game-trademarked-ahead-of-playstation-5-event/index.html

"Sony and Polyphony Digital just filed new trademarks for Gran Turismo on Argentina's National Institute of Industrial Property database, strongly hinting at a PlayStation 5 release. The filings were made on June 3, just a day before the originally-planned PS5 games reveal event. There were also filings for a Gran Turismo logo. "

Last edited by HollyGamer - on 08 June 2020

Around the Network
axumblade said:
I mean...if it didn't, this would be the first generation without 2 Gran Turismo games (even if I don't know if Sport counts as a mainline game).

There is possibility the games is a cross gen games on other forum and also has been worked the same time as GT sport. But i will wait and see. I just want the games take full advantage of PS5 SSD and made exclusives to PS5.

Not surprised. GT Sports is a few years old now and is a spinoff. I expect this is to be one of the big PS IPs launching with the PS5.

Last time GT6 launching for PS3 when PS4 was out, seemed to be a mistake. GT7 for PS5 should be fine.

GT7 as a launch title at the end of this year or sometime in 2021.

Around the Network

Gt7 will release next year for sure

GT7 being a launch PS5 game would definitely give the PS5 a mega advantage over the competition, that's for sure. Heck, even it releases in the 1st year of the PS5, that would still be huge in the first year of a consoles launch. This is especially true if it ends up being a pure PS5 exclusive rather than a cross-gen game. Even if this turns out to just be a simple error, June can't come soon enough!

Did someone break the embargo? Naughty.

Hmm, pie.

Because the nature of the GT series it should really be a PS5 exclusive. Would be a powerful launch title, have idea how a bext gen race title will look

Sounds good, bring it on. Been far too long since gaming forums have had a good ol GT v Forza comparison. This isn’t bait, don’t take it. 

Last edited by sales2099 - on 21 May 2020

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.