Let's try to predict what games MS studios relase in the near future (by the end of 2021):
- 343 Industries (Halo Infinite)
- Compulsion Games (new IP - but we can wait longer for their game)
- Double Fine (Psychonauts 2 - SeX will get an upgraded version)
- inXile (Wasteland 3 - as above)
- Mojang (Minecraft with ray tracing and maybe some smaller new IP)
- Ninja Theory (Hellblade 2, Project Mara - may move to 2022)
- Obsidian (Grounded)
- Playground Games (maybe Forza Horizon 5 at the end of 2021)
- Rare (Everwild, Battletoads)
- Turn 10 (Forza Motorsport 8)
- Undead Labs (State of Decay 3 - may move to 2022 or even 2023)
- World's Edge (Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition, Age of Empires IV)
- Xbox Game Studios Publishing (Flight Simulator, Tell Me Why and maybe something else).
So I'm not counting on many new announcements for 2021. The most important games will be Halo, Everwild, Hellblade 2 and Forza games.
Last edited by Pok87 - on 23 May 2020
What do you think about it? Something you would add or delete?