By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ¿Is this the PS5 running?

I just found this video from Chris Brown's Instagram account, is this real? No one is talking about this, no news, no one confirming it's fake. Anyone knows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvP-B7jIuOI

Around the Network

#TeamFake

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Oh god here comes these threads of shitty Youtubers 3D printing fake consoles just like NX and Switch. Look the shit on the controller is superimposed onto it. The thing also moves in someone's hands like something that is hollow because it is. So his shit channel gets a few clicks momentarily. GAAAAAAWD I miss YT of 2010. Videos made with passion and love of gaming. No sponsors. No, smash that like button. No memberships. No fake reaction thumbnails. No reaction videos fake as fuck. No one was a millionaire being a moron to morons. Hell even console fakes used to be better. Nintendo ON anyone?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
Oh god here comes these threads of shitty Youtubers 3D printing fake consoles just like NX and Switch. Look the shit on the controller is superimposed onto it. The thing also moves in someone's hands like something that is hollow because it is. So his shit channel gets a few clicks momentarily. GAAAAAAWD I miss YT of 2010. Videos made with passion and love of gaming. No sponsors. No, smash that like button. No memberships. No fake reaction thumbnails. No reaction videos fake as fuck. No one was a millionaire being a moron to morons. Hell even console fakes used to be better. Nintendo ON anyone?

Check Chris Brown's official instagram account, no Youtubers trying to fake nothing here. The video is still there, I don't know.

Leynos said:

Nintendo ON, GameBoy Omega, Xbox 720, funny PS4 controller, and many more. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Mati_Intrieri said:
Leynos said:

Check Chris Brown's official instagram account, no Youtubers trying to fake nothing here. The video is still there, I don't know.

I don't know who the fuck Chris Brown is. Why not check John Smith as well. Only 1 John Smith/Chris Brown right? I never used Instagram. What is is the point of it? To spread BS?

Last edited by Leynos - on 14 May 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I would say only devs would have devkits and no one except only a few higher ups on Sony would have retail units prototypes.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

If this is real, i refuse to buy PS5 even if PS5 has 30 teraflop.

Leynos said:
Mati_Intrieri said:

I don't know who the fuck Chris Brown is. Why not check John Smith as well. Only 1 John Smith/Chris Brown right? I never used Instagram. What is is the point of it? To spread BS?

Easy man.

Chris Brown is a musician, not a Youtuber. His instagram account has 62M followers not precisely because of gaming stuff. Maybe this is fake, maybe it's some kind of marketing move or maybe Sony gave him the console so he could post that video and people react to the design, without confirming it's real or not.

I just posted it because i found it interesting and no one was talking about it.

HollyGamer said:
If this is real, i refuse to buy PS5 even if PS5 has 30 teraflop.

Yeah, I think I'll buy it, too. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.