Forums - Sony Discussion - So... RIP "Sony Interactive Entertainment Presents" I guess?

BOLLOCKS said:
Playstation Studios logo looks better than Xbox's, PS copied them and did it better.

It's a white square with a black Playstation logo over the word Studios in a very plain font And it is ruined by the Registered trademark "R" imo.

The Xbox Game Studios logo is pretty plain as well, but it is in the classic Xbox font, which I always liked, especially the "B".

Edit: The background on the XGS logo is supposed to be white, but I could only find the logo in transparent format, so if you have VGC on dark mode this probably won't look quite right, lol

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 13 May 2020

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
BOLLOCKS said:
Playstation Studios logo looks better than Xbox's, PS copied them and did it better.

It's a white square with a black Playstation logo over the word Studios in a very plain font And it is ruined by the Registered trademark "R" imo.

The Xbox Game Studios logo is pretty plain as well, but it is in the classic Xbox font, which I always liked, especially the "B".

Edit: The background on the XGS logo is supposed to be white, but I could only find the logo in transparent format, so if you have VGC on dark mode this probably won't look quite right, lol

Xbox font is ugly, their logo is meh, and Playstation logo is the nike logo of the gaming industry, plus their PS Studios font is better, imo. 

Also, having a logo and a long text saying
" Xbox
Game Studios",
isn't as aesthetically pleasing as an already aesthetically pleasing logo and a single word underneath. Reminds of why Playstation got rid of

"Sony Computer This Isn't A Toy Entertainment."

Last edited by BOLLOCKS - on 13 May 2020

Now that I've seen the new PS studios animation a bunch of times, I feel like the old classic sony enterterinment looks better. The new one is feeling a bit cheesy in comparison.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?