By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT] New Moderators Summer 2020

John2290 said:
Please angle the boot responsibly when stepping on me, daz all I ask. All good picks, tbh although I wonder what happened to PwrLvlAmy, she dropped off the face of thr internet.

We'd like to know as well. She just disappeared one day without a word.

Last edited by Hiku - on 04 May 2020

Around the Network

Thanks for all the welcomes.

As some of you have probably guessed, I will put a lot of my moderation focus on the political boards. I don't hide my political affiliations but I want everyone to know they can come to me regardless who they voted for/support, what ideologies they subscribe to or what beliefs they carry. All opinions are welcomed....just be ready to defend them if imposed.

Also, have you guys seen the moderator break room here? The catering is particularly delicious.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:

As some of you have probably guessed, I will put a lot of my moderation focus on the political boards. I don't hide my political affiliations but I want everyone to know they can come to me regardless who they voted for/support, what ideologies they subscribe to or what beliefs they carry. All opinions are welcomed....just be ready to defend them if imposed.

Also, have you guys seen the moderator break room here? The catering is particularly delicious.

I want Snoopy back.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
SpokenTruth said:

I want Snoopy back.

Snoopy isn't banned.  At least not site wide. 

SpokenTruth said:
RolStoppable said:

I want Snoopy back.

I know, but he must get allowed in political threads again, the ones he got banned from.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
SpokenTruth said:

I know, but he must get allowed in political threads again, the ones he got banned from.

He has to show he can civilly participate in topics he doesn't agree with first.

SpokenTruth said:

He has to show he can civilly participate in topics he doesn't agree with first.

But why? He is a good poster.

RolStoppable said:
SpokenTruth said:

But why? He is a good poster.

Because he wasn't being civil apparently.

This is probably not the place to be having this discussion though.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Think I've already welcomed most of you via chat but again, congrats! :)