By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated New Release of May

 

Most Anticipated New Release of May

Fast & Furious Crossroads 15 1.84%
 
Maneater 18 2.21%
 
Minecraft Dungeons 80 9.83%
 
Ninjala 72 8.85%
 
Shantae and the Seven Sirens 101 12.41%
 
Super Mega Baseball 3 10 1.23%
 
Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen 9 1.11%
 
Wildfire 8 0.98%
 
One of This Month's Remasters 127 15.60%
 
Nothing This Month 374 45.95%
 
Total:814
RolStoppable said:

That's coming unexpected, but sure. I can take on the job as poll admin until I get bored of it. Just tell me what to do.

@axumblade  recently offered to help out and has been doing some, so best to alternate with him, taking it in turns to do a week if possible (I notice he just did one, so maybe you do next week's?).

I've given you the Poll Admin tag and functionality. All you have to do to create a front page poll is make a thread with a poll, just like an ordinary poll thread. Once the thread is created, check the top right hand corner, next to the 'User: Subscribe to thread' option. You should see a new option that says 'Moderators: link poll'. Just click that and it'll cause the poll to show up on the front page. 



Around the Network
Machina said:

@axumblade  recently offered to help out and has been doing some, so best to alternate with him, taking it in turns to do a week if possible (I notice he just did one, so maybe you do next week's?).

I've given you the Poll Admin tag and functionality. All you have to do to create a front page poll is make a thread with a poll, just like an ordinary poll thread. Once the thread is created, check the top right hand corner, next to the 'User: Subscribe to thread' option. You should see a new option that says 'Moderators: link poll'. Just click that and it'll cause the poll to show up on the front page. 

Okay, the functionality sounds simple enough.

Is there an archive of weekly polls to check which questions have been asked in recent months?



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
Machina said:

@axumblade  recently offered to help out and has been doing some, so best to alternate with him, taking it in turns to do a week if possible (I notice he just did one, so maybe you do next week's?).

I've given you the Poll Admin tag and functionality. All you have to do to create a front page poll is make a thread with a poll, just like an ordinary poll thread. Once the thread is created, check the top right hand corner, next to the 'User: Subscribe to thread' option. You should see a new option that says 'Moderators: link poll'. Just click that and it'll cause the poll to show up on the front page. 

Okay, the functionality sounds simple enough.

Is there an archive of weekly polls to check which questions have been asked in recent months?

Yep, here, although I wish it displayed more polls per page - https://www.vgchartz.com/pollofweekresults.php



RolStoppable said:
Machina said:

@axumblade  recently offered to help out and has been doing some, so best to alternate with him, taking it in turns to do a week if possible (I notice he just did one, so maybe you do next week's?).

I've given you the Poll Admin tag and functionality. All you have to do to create a front page poll is make a thread with a poll, just like an ordinary poll thread. Once the thread is created, check the top right hand corner, next to the 'User: Subscribe to thread' option. You should see a new option that says 'Moderators: link poll'. Just click that and it'll cause the poll to show up on the front page. 

Okay, the functionality sounds simple enough.

Is there an archive of weekly polls to check which questions have been asked in recent months?

https://www.vgchartz.com/pollofweekresults.php

That's the page I normally go by. If you need any help, feel free to message me. Only thing I request is if @Machina wants to opt out of polls altogether, please make the monthly anticipated thread to avoid confusion with the Most Wanted thread. 



Machina said:
RolStoppable said:

Okay, the functionality sounds simple enough.

Is there an archive of weekly polls to check which questions have been asked in recent months?

Yep, here, although I wish it displayed more polls per page - https://www.vgchartz.com/pollofweekresults.php

axumblade said:

https://www.vgchartz.com/pollofweekresults.php

That's the page I normally go by. If you need any help, feel free to message me. Only thing I request is if @Machina wants to opt out of polls altogether, please make the monthly anticipated thread to avoid confusion with the Most Wanted thread. 

Thanks, guys. I intend to focus on currently relevant questions, but every now and then a week is bound to be filler, so it's good to have an archive to avoid repeats.

No problem for me to take over the most anticipated game poll at the end of each month.

I suppose it's for the best if I make new polls on Monday morning, because that will approximately line up with the American west coast hitting midnight on Sunday, so the poll of the week goes live right around the time when a new week has started for just about everyone. May 11th is the date for my first poll then.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

Ion Fury also releases this month on consoles, a shooter based on the mid 90's shooters like Duke Nukem 3D. Voted MC Dungeons because I saw some gameplay that seemd great.






Rol got admin privileges! Poll admin, but still! Moving up in the world!

edit: and yes, xenoblade is my most anticipated game.  It’s my most anticipated game of the year, not just the month.



OMG. You guys actually gave Rol some authority?! In the future we will look back on this thread as the beginning of the end of the 4th era of Vgchartz.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

...
Hey, good by anyone I guess. Our Lord Rol finally got a step into the managing side of VGC.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Signalstar said:
OMG. You guys actually gave Rol some authority?! In the future we will look back on this thread as the beginning of the end of the 4th era of Vgchartz.

Praise to the glorious 5th era of VGChartz.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year], [1], [2], [3], [4]