By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Patch Notes - v4.5.2

AlbiNecroxz said:

Thanks for the updates! This site never stops improving
I don't know if this is the right place to do it, but can I report a bug in the Tools section? It seems Switch sales don't show up even though its graph is visible

The way it is set up is that it only shows 4 platforms sales at a given time. If you were to remove PS Vita, the Switch figures will appear.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
AlbiNecroxz said:

Thanks for the updates! This site never stops improving
I don't know if this is the right place to do it, but can I report a bug in the Tools section? It seems Switch sales don't show up even though its graph is visible

The way it is set up is that it only shows 4 platforms sales at a given time. If you were to remove PS Vita, the Switch figures will appear.

Oh thanks! I didn't know it worked like that, but I could have imagined it, sorry

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

AlbiNecroxz said:
trunkswd said:

Oh thanks! I didn't know it worked like that, but I could have imagined it, sorry

No worries. If possible I'd have it show Switch figures over the PS Vita. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

After years and years of melancholic decay, this site keeps getting better and better. Keep up the great work, you all.

I don't know if I can ask about this in this thread,
but is there a feature that doesn't show threads that you don't want to see?

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
I don't know if I can ask about this in this thread,
but is there a feature that doesn't show threads that you don't want to see?

I presume you mean on the Hot Topics list?  Not at the thread level.  You can hide specific boards which will hide all the threads in it but not individual threads.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."