By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Was I expecting too much of Rune Factory 5 or are the numbers inline with what the rest of the series did?

Rune Factory 4 (3DS) Last Day 92 Points --> 86k first week

Rune Factory 4 Special (NSW) Last Day 27 Points --> 38k first week

Around the Network
DaAndy said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Was I expecting too much of Rune Factory 5 or are the numbers inline with what the rest of the series did?

Thanks!

That means it's doing quite better than the remaster of 4 on the Switch... but is miles behind the original release of 4 on the 3DS. Hopefully the ratio can still close the gap somewhat.

I don't remember the first Utaware ZAN game getting near as many COMG points. The store exclusive pre-order bonus must be for a super popular character.

Good to see RF5 getting more points as well.

Beautiful streak by Uta. :)

Looks like something 20-30points for Miitopia. How much did the 3DS version get?

Around the Network

All Arise!

Uta moves 1 and FF7RI moves 1 as well.

I was hoping for more from Rune Factory 5, but then I'm not familiar with the performance of past entries so maybe it's just not as big a franchise as I thought it was.

curl-6 said:

I was hoping for more from Rune Factory 5, but then I'm not familiar with the performance of past entries so maybe it's just not as big a franchise as I thought it was.

See my post from a few days before.

DaAndy said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Point-wise it will be somewhere between them, but sales-wise I guess it has a chance to come quite close to Rune Factory 4. Remember those 92 Points were from July 2012. Thas quite some time ago. In those Charts Rank 20 was something like 20-ish points. ^^

Just noticed now that Arise has joined the list. I'll be curious to see how that performs, though it'll probably be very slow to move with so long to release.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Well Strive gained at least one point, but still a rather terrible Saturday numbers wise.