By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Bofferbrauer2 said:

So by the looks of it, most Japanese PS5 owners play PS4 titles for the most part. Because I very much doubt that all those PS4 games will go into PS4 consoles later on.

Eh PS4 is definitely still active and has a lot of new games. PS Vita lasted a long time too after its death. PS Plus also filling the release gaps for me.

Cyberpunk from December

Disgaea 6 came out in January

Sony gave out FFVII for free in March

Days Gone for free in April

Nier for May

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:

So by the looks of it, most Japanese PS5 owners play PS4 titles for the most part. Because I very much doubt that all those PS4 games will go into PS4 consoles later on.

It's funny that you think the average gamer in Japan has the ability to obtain a PS5.

Megiddo said:

Alright, down to the final day of preorders, so now it's more about total first week sales at COMG which will come out on Sunday and then what the ratio will be between the 1st week sales numbers of Famitsu and COMG. 

Monster Hunter World (PS4)Monster Hunter XX (3DS)Monster Hunter XX (NSW)Monster Hunter Rise (NSW)
2 days left16031261x1152
Final Preorders16341305x
1st Week Sales (COMG)24102144112
1st Week Sales (Famitsu)1,350,4121,014,58494,973
Ratio Famitsu/COMG( k )0.560.470.85

1928 pts and 1,302,132 sold. As expected from MH at COMG!, a rather poor ratio. Slightly better ratio than the PS4 version though.

Megiddo said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

It's funny that you think the average gamer in Japan has the ability to obtain a PS5.

That's not what I'm thinking, I'm thinking PS5 owners are getting tired of Astro Playground but since quality PS5 titles are still pretty rare they'll have to make with PS4 games for now.

Around the Network

Technically not a 0 pt day, since Tsukihime kicked Returnal out.

Uta is here! Dat trailer effect and also....

I'm starting to get worried about Resident Evil Village. How many points RE7 had before release?

NieR moving and Uta moving good. Nice.

1881p 1st week

731p 2nd week
274p 3rf Week

ACNH

MHR has a much lower attach ratio but should be interesting to see

1928p 1st week (MHR)

265p wow

Last edited by tbone51 - on 04 April 2021