By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Yes. The move.

Around the Network

Seems like a low week for Switch HW.
Goodbye Ring fit

At least Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition had a decent weekend, for what its worth.

Mar1217 said:
Ring Fit stock are gone once again, I guess ?

Otherwise we getting some low numbers now ...

We will probably get two weeks in one this week.  After golden week sales drop so it is not uncommon.

Wonder how the origami king will do on the charts, can it be the biggest release yet?

Around the Network

Xenoblade!

konnichiwa said:
Wonder how the origami king will do on the charts, can it be the biggest release yet?

What do you mean with that? I hope not as being "the biggest release" even bigger than Animal Crossing.^^

Paper Mario will not do much. Compared to Animal Crossing it is at least 2 leagues below.

DaAndy said:
konnichiwa said:

What do you mean with that? I hope not as being "the biggest release" even bigger than Animal Crossing.^^

Paper Mario will not do much. Compared to Animal Crossing it is at least 2 leagues below.

My mistake, I meant biggest paper mario release.  So far the biggest opening was 130K fw?  (correct me if I am wrong).

konnichiwa said:
DaAndy said:

My mistake, I meant biggest paper mario release.  So far the biggest opening was 130K fw?  (correct me if I am wrong).

Super Paper Mario with 156k is the largest opening that I see.

Good day for Xenoblade Chronicles DE, now both SKUs combined have more than 50 points.