By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Marth said:
Olivernintentoal said:

What the heck is Bayonetta & Vanquish, spinoff? I thought Nintendo owned the rights to publish Bayonetta games.

The IP is owned by Platinum

The Publishing rights for the first game are with Sega and Nintendo

Nintendo has the sole publishing rights for Bayo 2 & 3

So the sequels will unlikely appear on another platform, Bayo 1 however is fair game.

And Bayonetta & Vanquish is a bundle which includes the remaster of the first Bayo game.

That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation! 

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Around the Network

Good day for Xenoblade.
Animal crossing went down compared to last week, hopefully it doesn't mean switch HW shortage, i really want it to remain above 60k for a while.

xMetroid said:
Good day for Xenoblade.
Animal crossing went down compared to last week, hopefully it doesn't mean switch HW shortage, i really want it to remain above 60k for a while.

Until every single Japanese has a copy.  I call it the entire ocean strategy.

Another good day for Xenoblade

xMetroid said:
Good day for Xenoblade.

Nintendo likely conserved stock for Golden Week, so the Switch hardware weekly numbers should be much higher when we get the combined Famitsu numbers next week. Don't think we'll get any sales info this week due to the holiday. 

Around the Network

*Me seeing XC numbers*

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nice to see the thread is still alive! We appreciate the work DX

OT: I wanna see Xenoblade hit 100

Ha, just when the XC numbers from yesterday made me think we'd see some life soon, COMG hits us with this.

Mar1217 said:
I guess people are willing to spend more for the LE of Xenoblade DE, the normal SKU just refuses to move an inch ...

It's fairly cheap for an LE which definitely helps. For instance, it's only 400 yen more expensive than the "regular" Switch release of Fairy Tail.

Wow, did we ever had 2 days in a row 0 points in total?^^