By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Rise is also #2 at the Jpn amazon chart.. I'd say it's safe to say the game demo did it's work

Last edited by Mbolibombo - on 09 January 2021

Around the Network

From now on we should be having constant daily preorders for MH.

Weird, the list for today's ranking is blank on COMG's site.

YIKES!!!

Momotaro numbers might be better than that based on Geo and Tsutaya.

Around the Network

Momotaro Dentetsu was lack of supply and became sold-out in various shops(includes Amazon.co.jp) until the end of New-Year sale.

If you need something about Japanese market from the perspective of Japanese, please contact me.

theDX said:
y-koron said:

Momotaro Dentetsu was lack of supply and became sold-out in various shops(includes Amazon.co.jp) until the end of New-Year sale.

This is surprising as the game was well-stocked in December.

Amazon has new copies arriving on Sunday (17th).

Its sales were completely far beyond expectations. Masuda and Konami's development team thought its sales would reach 1 million to the end of the fiscal year(End of March). So, they needed to ship almost all of their stocks to meet storing demand while Christmas and New-Year market season.

If you need something about Japanese market from the perspective of Japanese, please contact me.

I am right. Nintendo is chosen by God.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Hey, for all the norms in here can you help out? For NSW what’s the top 5/10 highest pre orders and then also FW sell thru???

Marth said:
RankGamePointsFW
1Splatoon 2941670.955
2Super Smash Bros Ultimate9351.238.358
3Animal Crossing: New Horizons8051.880.626
4Pokemon Sword / Shield7411.364.544
5Pokemon Let's Go279664.198
6The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild268193.060
7Mario Kart 8 Deluxe265280.229
8Super Mario Odyssey207511.625
91-2-Switch13682.392
10Kirby Star Allies126223.811

Oh thanks I was doing research myself. MH is more a pre order game than anything on this list so that’s why sales aren’t as strong pre order ratio. ACNH had over 1800p for example