By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Bofferbrauer2 said:
How long will it take for a PS5 game to show up on the charts?

Well Miles Morales did appear on the chart, but hard to say when the next one will be.

I don't think any will get very high up there before FF XVI preorders.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Another PS5 game you mean?

Megiddo said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Yes, I meant another one now after the release of the PS5 and Miles Morales.

Ryza 2 is shapping up to become pretty big. How much did the first one did first week?

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

theDX said:
Days leftRyza PS4Ryza SwitchRyza 2 PS4Ryza 2 Switch
Sales (COMG)8340
Sales (Famitsu)53,42825,538

The trend here is striking; Ryza 2 tracking behind the first game on PS4, but massively ahead of it on Switch.

Around the Network

The game shipped over 500K in the most recent Koei Tecmo financials, so Ryza 2 has a great chance to be the first game in the franchise to break 1 million. In any case Koei's pivot towards the Switch is paying off, with Age of Calamity, Ryze 2, BOND and Dynasty 9 things are definitely looking pretty good for them in the upcoming quarters. This is a major change compared to just months ago when most of the games I mentioned weren't even announced.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Megiddo said:

Yes, I meant another one now after the release of the PS5 and Miles Morales.

Nioh Collection will probably show up. Though probably not with all that many points.

The next PS5 game to chart will likely be Neptunia.

noshten said:

The game shipped over 500K in the most recent Koei Tecmo financials, so Ryza 2 has a great chance to be the first game in the franchise to break 1 million. In any case Koei's pivot towards the Switch is paying off, with Age of Calamity, Ryze 2, BOND and Dynasty 9 things are definitely looking pretty good for them in the upcoming quarters. This is a major change compared to just months ago when most of the games I mentioned weren't even announced.

Koei Tecmo has been Switch's most supportive 3rd party company since day one. It's no surprise almost all of their games are coming to Switch.

If I had to list including Indie, AA, and AAA. 
Koei Tecmo > NIS Amercia > Bandai Namco > Inti Creates > Ubisoft > Square Enix

I could keep going, but I'll stop here. 

Was there a sale on 3D All Stars this past week? If not, ohhhh boy, we got a big one.