By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

curl-6 said:
Once Momotaro releases, MH Rise should have a straight run at #1 all the way to its releasing four and half months away, unless there's something else I'm forgetting about that could challenge it?

Unless there's a surprise announcement of something like a Splatoon 3, I don't even see what could.

And after that, I think Rune Factory 5 will take over, considering it's already showing up in the charts

Around the Network

So, how's Monster Hunter Rise performance so far?

Rune Factory appearing 189 days before launch should be new record (at least for switch), right?

Damn AoC with the 3 points, c'mon now.

New Story of seasons and a new Rune Factory back to back... I fear they gonna steal each other's points here in the chart

Around the Network

Next week will be a big one for Switch with both Momotaro and Age of Calamity.Unfortunately it'll be almost impossible to determine any effect on hardware as it's pretty much entirely supply-bound.

Hmm I didnt realize, but since Nintendo isnt publishing AoC in Japan they have publish no retail games between October and February in Japan. That's kinda crazy

Mbolibombo said:
Hmm I didnt realize, but since Nintendo isnt publishing AoC in Japan they have publish no retail games between October and February in Japan. That's kinda crazy

Did they not publish Pikmin 3 Deluxe?

Bofferbrauer2 said:
New Story of seasons and a new Rune Factory back to back... I fear they gonna steal each other's points here in the chart

I wouldn't get worried about that. The release date of those two are so far apart.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Mbolibombo said:

How about Xenoblade Definitive Edition and Paper Mario Origami King?

EDIT: Sorry, I missread ^^

Last edited by DaAndy - on 15 November 2020