By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Looks like MHR is slowly starting to get some traction.And AoC is just chugging along. Really think that this will become the best-selling Mosou title in a very long time.

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Looks like MHR is slowly starting to get some traction.And AoC is just chugging along. Really think that this will become the best-selling Mosou title in a very long time.

Probably ever, the series has never passed 3 million before, at least by VGChartz figures.

curl-6 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Probably ever, the series has never passed 3 million before, at least by VGChartz figures.

Dynasty Warriors 4 reached 4M, but I was talking about Japan sales, not worldwide sales. And here, Dynasty Warriors 4 reached 1.13M, so that's gonna be a very high bar for AoC to beat.

(On a side note, every time I shorten Age of Calamity with AoC, I want AOC to play and stream that game)

Well...five points is more than nothing. That's something I guess.

forest-spirit said:

Well...five points is more than nothing. That's something I guess.

Let's be generous and call it a start

Around the Network

I think my biggest surprise on that chart is the PS4 version of Miles Morales not charting at all, followed by Demon's Souls not charting at all.Hell, the PS5 version of Miles Morales was actually the one that I thought wouldn't chart.

Like on Amazon JP in terms of ranking it's PS4 Miles Morales > PS5 Demon's Souls > PS5 Miles Morales

That's what it should be.

Has there been any first feedback on sales of PS5 and games ?

Marth said:
VanillaWare said:
Has there been any first feedback on sales of PS5 and games ?

Scalpers are having loads of fun.

But that is not Japan exclusive

Scalpers having loads of fun everywhere with everything these days. PS5, XSX, Switch, ZEN 3, RTX 30xx, soon RDNA2...

Seriously, it's really scalper season right now. Let's make it a real scalper season, shall we?

Mar1217 said:
In the meantime, Age of Calamity is still the most consistent game in the chart

AoC and Momotaro are both very consistent. And Momotaro will be one of third party Switch games with the highest points on Comg! Maybe it can even reach 100, that would be very nice for it.

Once Momotaro releases, MH Rise should have a straight run at #1 all the way to its releasing four and half months away, unless there's something else I'm forgetting about that could challenge it?