By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Looks like the Switch has pretty low sales this week. Probably holding back some units for next week's big releases.

Seems to me it might just be low Ring Fit stock. Other than that the changes almost even each other out.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

Crazy that over a year after its release Nintendo still can't get Ring Fit stock under control. 

Lots of new games tomorrow. I wonder what is coming.

6 new games tomorrow, plus one more the day after. I hope we don't drop too low. Also, maybe the announcements from the latest Direct might get something going if their preorders started already.

I wish I'd started following this thread sooner, it would've been really fun to watch games like Smash and Animal Crossing in their buildup to launch.

Around the Network

It is time. With 6 games leaving today (+1 leaving tomorrow), it is time for KH to return to COMG!, especially since it releases in 2 weeks. One of these 7 games will be KH.

Marth said:
Will we get any PS5 title though?

What PS5 games are open for preorder right now?

theDX said:

Okay since a PS5 game might actually appear tonight I can bring this up.

For the console column I'm using the colors from COMG's website, but they gave the PS5 the same color as the PS4:

For now I'm going with this color for the PS5:

But I'm open for suggestions.

You can also do black text with a white background since the game cases are like that.

Still no PS5 games?

KH has returned to COMG! just as I predicted. Only a true KH fan could have the power to make such a prediction and it actually happened. All according to the will of the great tensai, Tetsuya Nomura.