By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Monster Hunter Rise slowly climbing the chart.

Around the Network

Monster hunter is rising :)

ComG ratios lean heavily towards PlayStation anyways. This is fantastic for MHrise.

Last edited by BlackBeauty - on 29 September 2020

Rise higher MHR.

It's not on the list yet, but the Fate Extella Celebration Box has one the cutest/neatest extras I've seen in a video game LE in awhile.

It's a tamagotchi.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B08K3SW493/

Around the Network
BlackBeauty said:

ComG ratios lean heavily towards PlayStation anyways. This is fantastic for MHrise.

Not really...

COMG is heavily biased in favor of MH and anime games regardless of system.

Farsala said:
BlackBeauty said:

Not really...

Not really ... 

COMG is heavily biased toward Playstation centric softwares as opposed to Nintendo games that perform incredibly well in the real world. 

LGBTDBZBBQ said:
Farsala said:

Not really...

Not really ... 

COMG is heavily biased toward Playstation centric softwares as opposed to Nintendo games that perform incredibly well in the real world. 

Since BlackBeauty and you made the claim first, I will leave the burden of proof on you guys.

To think that MH and anime games aren't completely overrepresented on COMG is quite the interesting take.

Farsala said:
LGBTDBZBBQ said:

Not really ... 

Since BlackBeauty and you made the claim first, I will leave the burden of proof on you guys.

To think that MH and anime games aren't completely overrepresented on COMG is quite the interesting take.

Search for "COMG! Japan Preorder Chart" thread 

LGBTDBZBBQ said:
Farsala said:

Search for "COMG! Japan Preorder Chart" thread 

That only proves my point, thanks!