By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

ireadtabloids said:

Kirby has been a consistent climber. Would be good to see it climb over 90. Hopefully sells over 200,000 during the first week.

It should be able to sell 300k first week since it's a good deal ahead of Star Allies in preorders, which sold 220k first week.

Around the Network
ireadtabloids said:

Kirby has been a consistent climber. Would be good to see it climb over 90. Hopefully sells over 200,000 during the first week.

Pretty easy target for a game like Kirby selling over 200,000.

COMG pts on the other hand are hard to come by.

Thank you. That’s good to hear. I am keen for it to have a bigger launch than Star Allies.

They are going to start pushing the marketing for Kirby pretty hard next month. I'm sure it will be well received by critics and the public. It will have a good debut i'm sure and probably some good legs.

ER has surpassed 180 and has reached 182. We'll we're moving on up! Moving on up!

Around the Network

Should have a big boost tomorrow for ER

Elden Ring with rave reviews, probably still won't do all that great in Japan. Maybe it can compete with the higher selling FS games.

For more context Dark Souls 3 sold about 215,000 first week on Famitsu charts and Sekiro sold 150,000 during first week.
I would be surprised if the combined versions of Elden Ring sell less than 180,000 during first week.
I imagine it will clear the 300,000 mark, but whether or not it has the legs or the sales of the Dark Souls games is yet to be seen.

xMetroid said:

Should have a big boost tomorrow for ER

It better have. An obvious masterpiece deserves it.

ER has moved up to 187 with 2 days left. So close to 200, but it won't reach. Will have to settle for 190 or up if it reaches that.