By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Kakadu18 said:
Clank said:

any expectations on how arceus will do second week? im enjoying the game so much, just hope nintendo keeps doing something like that imporving graphics ofc...

Since COMG had a shortage of Arceus their numbers aren't really helping here. I'm going to predict 400k copies.

yea i was thinking the same amount, i was amazed by diamond pearl numbers but well it had christmas in between idk if arceus would be able to surprass it (even if christmas isnt as big in japan but)

Around the Network

Diamond/Pearl Remakes:
1st week 1147 points for 1395k sales.
2nd week 353 points for 355k sales.
3rd week 155 points for 165k sales.
4th week 83 points for 130k sales.
5th week 72 points for 116k sales.

With still 11 days left, Horizon Forbidden West has exceeded HZD score! Hopefully it also translates to bigger sales for the sequel.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Horizon will be interesting.

There are a lot of games on the list coming out in the next 3 weeks. It is going to be interesting to see what games will fill all those slots

Around the Network

I'm very surprised the new Powerful Pro Baseball hasn't showed up on the chart. It's a rather popular series and has been available for pre-order for a few weeks now.

Kirby better have a fat boost tomorrow.

Curious to see how many of the games announced as 'available for pre-order' in the Direct will show up over the coming week.

Splatoon 3 pre-orders opening give it a good chance of sneaking in before the end of the week.
The others might take a bit longer.

Not really much of a boost.