By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

All of the columns are really narrow for me on all of those COMG tables now

Around the Network

Amazed by the interest of GoT by japanese players. If physically it reaches 200k sold within a few month its a great success for the game.

Mar1217 said:
Wonder if SAO will make the 200K FW in sales. With the next season coming up, the game will thrive for a moment indubitably .... can't say the same about Fairy Tail though xP

My goodness, no.

SAO games are one of the most otaku-focused that there is. So the recent one is exactly the kind of game that will be heavily, heavily overestimated by COMG. Just like all the previous PS4 and Switch SAO titles were heavily overestimated.

With 200 points and LE selling almost as much as the regular edition, I'd say maybe 100k first week.

Oh hey, Gundam Extreme VS hit 100 points combined. Spiffy.

SpokenTruth said:
A 2 point game has stayed on the charts for several days now. Ouch.

And in 4 days 4 games will leave the charts, so it might potentially drop even lower

Around the Network
Skixx said:
Amazed by the interest of GoT by japanese players. If physically it reaches 200k sold within a few month its a great success for the game.

I missed this comment when I initially read the thread, but 200k physical within a few months would mean it outsold Infamous, Infamous 2, and Infamous Second Son combined by a lot.

Half of that, 100k physical would mean it basically doubled the sales of the average Infamous game in Japan.

Paper Mario is kinda bombing in COMG huh

That "No 20th game" day may be sooner than we think.

Wow, SenBasa used to be fairly popular.

These are dark days.
Unless something wild arrives and takes charge, the top game will have less than 20 points in two weeks. That used to be the bar for entry.