By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Looks like Lost judgement will open around 110K by using the same point multiplier as TOA.

Around the Network

I won't be surprised if it debuts shy of 100K on the PS4 and below 30K on the PS5. The real issue is the legs as it will finish far below what the original managed before the best price edition. No guarantees it ever surpasses 200K which would be a close to a 30% decline compared to what the debut did a few years ago.

[PS4] Judgement (Sega) - 153.577 / 278.166

First "Judgment" had good legs and sold well in the end. I hope this one does well too.
Yakuza series is very underrated if you consider how good the games are.

youngbr said:

First "Judgment" had good legs and sold well in the end. I hope this one does well too.
Yakuza series is very underrated if you consider how good the games are.

it´s a niche game. 

Excellent game, but has a restricted audience. 

Last edited by Agente42 - on 27 September 2021

Yea Metroid is not a big IP in japan rn. Maybe the fact that it is bundled with the launch of the OLED model might help it a bit since the new system is in high demand there. Switch should bring it to higher than usual level too. But yea i'm not expecting anything groundbreaking there. Maybe WoM will have it's effect. That's the main reason why Dread won't reach like 7-10 millions, just cause it's not a global appeal franchise. Europe and NA will be enough to push it above 5 millions imo tho.

Around the Network

130k physical means easily 150k+ with digital. I don't know if 130k is realistic though.
All in all should make 200k-250k.

Good to see the PS4 version of Fatal Frame charting. Nice to see people taking interest in the series. I wonder if COD will pop up in the charts in a couple of days after Melty Blood and Legend of Heroes release?

KnK started its final week with 1 point then went streakless in the remaining days. They should have promoted Judith and the others more this week.

Hoping to see big numbers for smt 5
Come on baby, my most anticipated game for the year :D

I also have a friend telling me to keep an eye on blue reflection...
They say that they enjoyed the first game and wish the second one would do well

The big upside to not being able to get a chart today is the tantalising possibility of two charts tomorrow. I very much enjoy it when two charts pop up within hours of each other.