By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

The return of the King

Around the Network

It begins...

Wild Pokémon appears. The next few months should be a fun ride.

Pokémon finally appeared, now it's time to follow along and see how far it goes.

Prediction: Nintendo Switch sells 100 million until the end of 2021

Metroid crawled its way into the top 20 with its last breath and then got kicked in the head by Pokémon.

Around the Network

It's going to be interesting to see how well Arceus does given it not being a traditional main line entry. Do you guys think it can match the diamond and pearl remakes? It did at least have a good start. 

Edit: Noticed the different remake skews so Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are outpacing Legends Arceus I guess so I was wrong about that.

No single-digit number anymore. Dont know when it was the last time like this, but feels like it must have been years ago^^

I feel like "Pokemon Legends: Arceus" in the end will be bigger than Pokemon Diamond/Pearl remakes. (even though the points now are in favor of Diamond/Pearl)

Legends Arceus taking no prisoners; definitely gonna be interesting to watch its performance versus the D/P remakes.

How come Diamond is charting but not Pearl, does the latter have a much less popular flagship Pokémon or something?

Good movement by Arise today.

Someone canceled their Tie standard for either the LE or digital.

Legends LOL! This game could be one of the best sellers of the franchise in Japan!

Prediction: Nintendo Switch sells 100 million until the end of 2021