By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Mar1217 said:

Game Builder Garage has a physical copy in Japan ?! Not the thing you'd expect ...

Otherwise, slow day in the moment.

I'm actually more surprised the west didn't get a physical copy. It's something more conservative or overprotective parents would certainly buy for their children over more action-y games on the Switch.

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Mar1217 said:

Game Builder Garage has a physical copy in Japan ?! Not the thing you'd expect ...

Otherwise, slow day in the moment.

I'm actually more surprised the west didn't get a physical copy. It's something more conservative or overprotective parents would certainly buy for their children over more action-y games on the Switch.

It's getting a physical copy in North America, just not in Europe.

PDiddy said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

It's getting a physical copy in North America, just not in Europe.

Bummer, wouldn't have minded having a physical copy. Ah well!

Not a great Saturday after a solid Friday. Will have to see if tomorrow is better.

Finally, NnK enters the fray. 5 days left for FF7RI. Can it at least reach 20. Considering SE are selling at the same price as the PS4 version when it released as if it is a new game....

Around the Network

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade should be fine.

People with the PS4 version can upgrade for free, after all...

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Technically it won't be free in Japan as they'll have to pay 100 yen, but the Yuffie DLC needs to be purchased as well (another ~2000 yen).

Megiddo said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Technically it won't be free in Japan as they'll have to pay 100 yen, but the Yuffie DLC needs to be purchased as well (another ~2000 yen).

Ouch.

Very slow day

Hey, Ratchet actually made the chart!