Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 4 April 2020 - Resident Evil 3, Switch Continues Dominance

NPD says NSW MAR 2020 outsold NSW MAR 2017.

So the ~600K tracked for the same five weeks here are underestimated by a lot.



Around the Network
mk7sx said:
NPD says NSW MAR 2020 outsold NSW MAR 2017.

So the ~600K tracked for the same five weeks here are underestimated by a lot.

Link?



mk7sx said:
NPD says NSW MAR 2020 outsold NSW MAR 2017.

So the ~600K tracked for the same five weeks here are underestimated by a lot.

We know, adjustments are coming.



German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread

The NPD twitter guy



Holy moly, so even the insane march numbers we already had were an underestimation.

No wonder stock is practically non-existent. What a beast.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Holy moly, so even the insane march numbers we already had were an underestimation.

No wonder stock is practically non-existent. What a beast.

Yea it seems VGChartz had it at almost half of what it did ? That's just insane tbh since the numbers were already pretty huge.

It probably did around 3 millions WW i think



xMetroid said:
curl-6 said:
Holy moly, so even the insane march numbers we already had were an underestimation.

No wonder stock is practically non-existent. What a beast.

Yea it seems VGChartz had it at almost half of what it did ? That's just insane tbh since the numbers were already pretty huge.

It probably did around 3 millions WW i think

We had our figures in the US about a third too low. We also has PS4 and Xbox One too low. We had them down slightly year over year, while sales were actually up 25 percent. 

Knowing the size of the US market compared to Canada and Latin America, I also adjusted up our figures for those areas as well. 



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

If the front page is now updated, Switch total sales are now exactly half of PS4's after just  three years and a few weeks.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

If the front page is now updated, Switch total sales are now exactly half of PS4's after just  three years and a few weeks.

Front page did update itself. Talon went and fixed the issue with it. 



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.