By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted May (Results are in! Xbox Strikes Back!)

Should I also allow for voting on hardware too?

Yes 12 57.14%

No 9 42.86%

Total:21

1. BotW Sequel (NS)
2. The Elder Scrolls VI (PC)
3. FF7R (PC)
4. System Shock 3 (PC)
5. Metroid Prime 4 (NS)

Note: Pretty sure I already posted but can't see it on here. Hoping this isn't a double post.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network
axumblade said:
1. Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
2. Bravely Default II (NS)
3. Final Fantasy VII Part II (PS4)
3. Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4)
4. Rogue Legacy 2 (NS)

Close Calls:
Prinny 1 + 2 Exploded and Reloaded (NS)
Destroy All Humans Remake
The Last of Us Part II
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Now, after beating the game, I'm not so sure if it will called part 2 or alternate story :)

1. Doom Eternal (NS)

2. The Outer Worlds (NS)

3. Blair Witch (NS)

4. -

5. -

Well, well, well, look who's taken the top spot. What a surprise! /sarcarm

What I am surprised of is for the PC version of Cyberpunk 2077 being in the top three. Has any PC game ever ranked so high in the list? I don't think so. And PC being the second platform with most games. Wow.

I know that it won't last, with MSoft starting to show the games for the next gen consoles this May, but I'll enjoy it while I can.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

axumblade said:
JEMC said:
Well, well, well, look who's taken the top spot. What a surprise! /sarcarm

What I am surprised of is for the PC version of Cyberpunk 2077 being in the top three. Has any PC game ever ranked so high in the list? I don't think so. And PC being the second platform with most games. Wow.

I know that it won't last, with MSoft starting to show the games for the next gen consoles this May, but I'll enjoy it while I can.

I could see Cyberpunk 2077 holding its spot for another month possibly. IIRC, Microsoft are going to show 3rd party games, which unless there are some exclusives, they will likely be sharing points with PS5. 

Indeed. But some of those games, even if multiplat, may have been unnanounced until now, and we don't know what kind of effect that will have on the list.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.