By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BOLD PREDICTION: ACNH Will Become Best Selling GOAT in Japan [Update 7.15mil]

Updated so 7.5mil lifetime for me

Around the Network

I don’t know the answer to that. What I can say is that it will join Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8, and Witcher 3 as my most played Switch games. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is the gatekeeper for what I consider top most played games in my library.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

So 7.5mil looking good hopefully with a start of best opening ever in japan. Waiting on the results

It's off to a very good start. I'd say at this point you're likely correct. But it's a very weird time for making predictions based on initial data given the distance to the holidays. Sales will inevitably cool off, and it's a matter of whether or not the fire remains until the holidays, or at least a spark for re-ignition which is the big unknown - assuming Nintendo doesn't have a firestriker update in the plans.

Jumpin said:
It's off to a very good start. I'd say at this point you're likely correct. But it's a very weird time for making predictions based on initial data given the distance to the holidays. Sales will inevitably cool off, and it's a matter of whether or not the fire remains until the holidays, or at least a spark for re-ignition which is the big unknown - assuming Nintendo doesn't have a firestriker update in the plans.

It’s the best time. And also the leggiest game of last gen probably be pretty leggy with dlc and updates coming out :)

if it starts off with ship+digital around let’s say... 3.5mil this quarter than it’ll probably be 5.5mil by end of year

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Jumpin said:

It’s the best time. And also the leggiest game of last gen probably be pretty leggy with dlc and updates coming out :)

if it starts off with ship+digital around let’s say... 3.5mil this quarter than it’ll probably be 5.5mil by end of year

Oh trust me, I have no doubt that the distance until the holidays is not a problem for your predictions which have made you somewhat of a legend around here.

I'm only speaking for myself in my previous post.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 24 March 2020

https://www.famitsu.com/news/202003/25195316.html

Including digital, it's likely already halfway there in just 3 days. 7.5m LT should be done.

so compared to the other games

Animal Crossing: Wild World FW  335.425 TOTAL 5.3M
Animal Crossing: New Leaf FW7  21.786 TOTAL 5.8M

doesnt look that bold after those crazy first week sales wow

Clank said:

so compared to the other games

Animal Crossing: Wild World FW  335.425 TOTAL 5.3M
Animal Crossing: New Leaf FW7  21.786 TOTAL 5.8M

doesnt look that bold after those crazy first week sales wow

We need to know what ship+digital sales are for the quarter. If it’s close to 4mil then it’s gonna be a wild ride