By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon 2020 Videogame Best-sellers Thread | Next Gen is live and out of stock

Tagged games:

Tag

Around the Network

tag

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

I should tag too. Things can get interesting.

Did Amazon ever fix that glitch where systems were showing up on the wrong Top 100 lists?

finally it got n1!

Around the Network

I wonder how many games have reached the #1 since all the platforms' cards got lumped together? Did Smash do it, or was that before the cards started getting counted together?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Marth said:
peachbuggy said:

I wonder how many games have reached the #1 since all the platforms' cards got lumped together? Did Smash do it, or was that before the cards started getting counted together?

afaik there has not been a game that managed to do that.

Smash was before the merger.

Well that's a pretty mean feat then! Especially for a game series that usually relies more on legs than preorders too!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Nintendo massively underestimated demand for the AC switch HW. They could have probably produced (If possible!) 10x the amount and still sold them all, judging by the demand there seems to be. I'm guessing scalpers have massively inflated the price of the HW yet it continues to rise up the hourly charts!

Amazon has been particularly bad at keeping Switch-related products in stock recently.

back to 1 place!