By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Your Top 10 Movies of the Decade

axumblade said:
Tagging but will post at some point in the future when I actually have time to look at the movies that released over the last decade. Admittedly, most will probably be Marvel movies xD

A few were on mine, because Marvel movies (other than Fan4stic, X-Men Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix) were just that good in the 2010s.

DC could've taken a few notes. =P

Around the Network

This was harder then I thought. I found there a lot of movies I liked this decade but extremely few I loved.

My Best movie of each year list
2010 Kick-ASS
2011 Captain America: The First Avenger
2012 Django Unchained
2013 Riddick
2014 what we do in shadows
2015 mad max fury road
2016 deadpool
2017 Blade Runner 2049
2018 avengers infinity war
2019 Alita: Battle Angel

My favorite movies of decade list

10 Skyfall
9 The Hateful Eight
8 what we do in shadows
7 logan
6 Django Unchained
5 Avengers: Endgame
4 Alita: Battle Angel
3 deadpool
2 mad max fury road
1 Blade Runner 2049

Macgruber. Number 2 through 10 are irrelevant.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

On further consideration, Bladerunner 2049 and Snowpiercer also deserve to be on my list, but I can't decide which two out of those and Edge of Tomorrow/Oblivion should get the two free spots.

Honestly, not as many movies stood out to me this past decade compared to the 2000s, but I can hardly complain as my favourite series of all time (Godzilla) got not one but three awesome new entries.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.