Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Platinum Games will Open a Kickstarter on Monday for a Wonderful 101 Port to Switch and PS4 (COMFIRMED!)

We've now hit the 1.5 million stretch goal. Here's the updated stretch goallist. Seems like the 2d missions are going to be inspired by viewful joe

Here is a sample image provided in the most recent update

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/platinumgames/the-wonderful-101-remastered/posts/2750759

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network

Congrats to PlatinumGames for reaching another stetch goal!

Hmmmm... if all that's really new is the 2D missions, I think I'll probably pass on this. Amazing game, but I've already played the hell out of it.

Really would have loved to see Nintendo go ahead and back this reboot, alongside a W102... I will probably double dip to get this again - did so with Bayo already.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Make Your Switch Games Sharper! Improve Picture Quality without Hacks or Mods – Bit Sized, Episode 4

Congratulations W101, you're the first thing I've ever backed on Kickstarter, and hopefully the last thing I ever back in a good while.

That title almost went to Mighty No. 9, but I barely missed the deadline... heh.

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Congratulations W101, you're the first thing I've ever backed on Kickstarter, and hopefully the last thing I ever back in a good while.

That title almost went to Mighty No. 9, but I barely missed the deadline... heh.

It's my first time backing something on Kickstarter as well. Can't wait to play it on my Switch! :D

Ultrashroomz said:

First and probably last project I have backed as well. Not very interested in kickstarter projects after how many turn into delayed messes.

You also really dodged a bullet there.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together