By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Godfall PS5 Consoles Exclusives Early 2019 Internal Gameplay Trailer leaked UPDATE:UPDATE : The developer has confirmed that it was from very early alpha footage

UPDATE : The developer has confirmed that it was from very early alpha footage 

Full Gameplay for Internal and 2019 Early Teaser 

https://youtu.be/vaj6kjozZQg

High quality resolution can be played  on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/ersq8d/godfall_video_full_internal_early_2019_teaser/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=5dcf041138ef4d47ab16993eab53b189&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=ersq8d

Last edited by HollyGamer - on 21 January 2020

Around the Network

Looks like a console launch game.

LudicrousSpeed said:

For now it's only for PS5 and PC/Epic Store. It's a multiplatform games so don't expect high end graphic coming from the developer because the developer only has super small team and work super early , We will see more on first party IP.

Last edited by HollyGamer - on 21 January 2020

HollyGamer said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

For now it's only for PS5 and PC/Epic Store. It's a multiplatform games so don't expect high end graphic coming from the developer because the developer only has super small team and work super early , We will see more on first party IP.

I meant it looks pretty generic and basic. Reminds me of those Everquest action titles PS2 used to have. I know it’s timed exclusive. 

Clear Paragon vibes too.

LudicrousSpeed said:
HollyGamer said:

I meant it looks pretty generic and basic. Reminds me of those Everquest action titles PS2 used to have. I know it’s timed exclusive. 

Clear Paragon vibes too.

That's because it's a multiplatform title based on PC. I bet the PC requirement also not that powerful. I expect a GTX 660 or equal to PS4

Also the developer are consist of very small team. 

Around the Network

Not my type of game but I wish them luck and that they deliver a solid title to make they know to the world.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

You mean early 2020 trailer? With late 2020 release?

Looks like someone downloaded Unreal Engine, pushed all the sliders to the right and then forgot to make an actual game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Not that impressive from both a graphical front or gameplay. Screams launch game. Either be forgotten months after launch or becomes the next Red Steel or Knack where it does well at launch to get a sequel...that nobody buys.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

HollyGamer said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Just did a quick search and the studio apparently has 75 people, which really isn't that small. I believe Hellblade was developed by a much smaller team.

Godfall is probably a rushed game with a modest budget. That's more significant than the small team excuse.

Given its one of few games launching as a next gen exclusive, it going to be critiqued for not looking very next gen. Maybe they can at least hype that it will be 4K/60 fps.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)