By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Iranian General Killed by US Attack

Jumpin said:
Eagle367 said:

Yo viking, don't insult people's mothers ever again, you hear me. You know what I'm talking about.

I actually have no clue what you're talking about.

The reason you for banned. An incident regarding a bomb on a certain famous thread.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
Eagle367 said:
Jumpin said:

I actually have no clue what you're talking about.

The reason you for banned. An incident regarding a bomb on a certain famous thread.

Oh really? I'm still not sure what you're talking about, but I'll take your word for it. If I offended anyone, they probably did something to deserve it.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
Eagle367 said:

Oh really? I'm still not sure what you're talking about, but I'll take your word for it. If I offended anyone, they probably did something to deserve it.

No they didn't I can assure you. You just randomly attacked him and talked bad about his mom.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

It's been months since the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps shot down Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, and last I checked, the bastards still hasn't answered for it.

Everyone in the revolutionary guard should be branded a terrorist, and so should whoever gave the order to shoot down that plane. The only acceptable compensation they can give is to die for what they've done, preferably executions. Diplomacy is out the fucking window with Iran.

CaptainExplosion said:
It's been months since the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps shot down Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, and last I checked, the bastards still hasn't answered for it.

Everyone in the revolutionary guard should be branded a terrorist, and so should whoever gave the order to shoot down that plane. The only acceptable compensation they can give is to die for what they've done, preferably executions. Diplomacy is out the fucking window with Iran.

Didn't you have all your posts wiped and receive a ban from this thread for your horribly racist posts against Iranians and calling for Soleimani's daughter to be murdered after some really vile language against her in her time of grief?

You sicken me.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

What is your political position ?

I mean you need some selfreflection and think about where you belong on the political spectrum with a thought like that.

Immersiveunreality said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I mean you need some selfreflection and think about where you belong on the political spectrum with a thought like that.

My position is that Iran is a terror state, and the revolutionary guard so far has gotten away with murder.

Contrary to what SOME PEOPLE have previously stated, I call for the deaths of everyone in the revolutionary guard for shooting down UIA Flight 752, NOT THE ENTIRE IRANIAN POPULATION, and if Ali Khamenei gave the order to shoot it down or at least is covering for them, then he needs to die too. Anything less than the deaths of the revolutionary guardsmen and Khamenei is a mockery of justice.

CaptainExplosion said:
Immersiveunreality said:

My position is that Iran is a terror state, and the revolutionary guard so far has gotten away with murder.

Contrary to what SOME PEOPLE have previously stated, I call for the deaths of everyone in the revolutionary guard for shooting down UIA Flight 752, NOT THE ENTIRE IRANIAN POPULATION, and if Ali Khamenei gave the order to shoot it down or at least is covering for them, then he needs to die too. Anything less than the deaths of the revolutionary guardsmen and Khamenei is a mockery of justice.

Ironic, You also called for the murder of Soleimani's grieving daughter because she wanted justice for his assassination. I'll note her idea of justice was nowhere near as horrific as the mass slaughter you're calling for.

Also, no one is saying you want the slaughter of everyone in Iran, you literally just made that up.

Jumpin said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Ironic, You also called for the murder of Soleimani's grieving daughter because she wanted justice for his assassination. I'll note her idea of justice was nowhere near as horrific as the mass slaughter you're calling for.

Also, no one is saying you want the slaughter of everyone in Iran, you literally just made that up.

Well you damn well were implying that I wanted that.

Sorry that wanting the deaths of members of a state-sponsored terrorist organization and the tyrant who controls them for some reason isn't justice. I suppose you want these war criminals to just get a slap on the wrist or a fine and call it a day.

CaptainExplosion said:
Jumpin said:

Well you damn well were implying that I wanted that.

Sorry that wanting the deaths of members of a state-sponsored terrorist organization and the tyrant who controls them for some reason isn't justice. I suppose you want these war criminals to just get a slap on the wrist or a fine and call it a day.

"You were implying it" - Where was I implying it? Again, you're literally just making that up.

Your argument breaks down to "You want criminals to get a slap on the wrist because you don't agree with me in mass murdering the Iranian Revolutionary Guard," which I'll note is hundreds of thousands of people. That's pretty fucking disgusting of you.