By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

6 million more than what is currently tracked?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

And reward claimed.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

DroidKnight said:
Ryuu96 said:

6 million more than what is currently tracked?

It is possible. But not definite. Famitsu reports 49.89 million for Xbox One.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

smroadkill15 said:

Game Pass is already delivering this year. Hitman is exactly what I need. Can you play all the Hitman 1&2 levels in Hitman 3?

Yes, but I don't believe that you get the achievements for Hitman 1 and 2 if you do that, which is a shame. 

smroadkill15 said:

Game Pass is already delivering this year. Hitman is exactly what I need. Can you play all the Hitman 1&2 levels in Hitman 3?

If you own all 3 games, yes you can. Not sure how that would apply through having access via GP, if they will allow you to download the access passes you need for Hitman 3 to download the levels from 1+2. I'd assume that they'll let you do so, cus why not...but couldn't say for certain.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
smroadkill15 said:

Yes, but I don't believe that you get the achievements for Hitman 1 and 2 if you do that, which is a shame. 

No, you won't get the achievements that way. Hitman 1 and 2 chievos are completely separate, and you can get every single Hitman 1 chievo again inside of Hitman 2 if you're so inclined. However, you get a one time save transfer from Hitman 2 to 3, and that will allow you to automatically unlock any chievos from 2 that are present again within Hitman 3 (which is substantial, but much more condensed than the complete replication from 1 to 2).

Angelus said:
shikamaru317 said:

No, you won't get the achievements that way. Hitman 1 and 2 chievos are completely separate, and you can get every single Hitman 1 chievo again inside of Hitman 2 if you're so inclined. However, you get a one time save transfer from Hitman 2 to 3, and that will allow you to automatically unlock any chievos from 2 that are present again within Hitman 3 (which is substantial, but much more condensed than the complete replication from 1 to 2).

That is what I thought. Your best bet if you are an achievement hunter is to play Hitman 1, unlock all achievements in it, transfer to Hitman 2 to double your gamerscore for beating Hitman 1, then get all Hitman 2 achievements, then transfer it to 3 to get some Hitman 3 achievements out of the way, and then replay all of the Hitman 1 and 2 levels one last time with the prettier graphics from the Hitman 3 engine. Then play Hitman 3 as normal. 

shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:

That is what I thought. Your best bet if you are an achievement hunter is to play Hitman 1, unlock all achievements in it, transfer to Hitman 2 to double your gamerscore for beating Hitman 1, then get all Hitman 2 achievements, then transfer it to 3 to get some Hitman 3 achievements out of the way, and then replay all of the Hitman 1 and 2 levels one last time with the prettier graphics from the Hitman 3 engine. Then play Hitman 3 as normal. 

I don't believe there's a transfer option from 1 to 2. You gotta just do everything again there, as far as I'm aware.

Hitman 3 - yes!