By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You Can Only Pick One: WoW or FFXIV on Xbox?

WoW 5 29.41%

FFXIV 12 70.59%

Total:17

I hope he is wrong on the pricing. This basically puts PS5 in a best position in terms of performance per buck if all the leaks about hardware are true. I really doubt MS would do something as stupid as pricing their products how Brad assumes.

Around the Network

Microsoft is likely willing to make a bigger loss on hardware than Sony is and would be willing to launch the Xbox Series X at the same price as Sony. I am betting on both launching at $499 and if the Xbox Series S (Lockhart) is real for that to launch at $399.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

I either want Series X for $500 or less, or a GPU boost to 6-7 tflop and a disk-drive for Series S sold for $350 or less. Hopefully MS delivers on at least one of those 2. I'd hate to have to choose to buy PS5 first because MS stupidly aims for $600 on X, and then stupidly releases an underpowered, digital only S.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 02 January 2020

I'm fully expecting the Series X to come in at 600 bucks. If it's anything less than that, I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I'm pretty at peace with it regardless.

Hoping for $500, I think Microsoft should match PS5's price with Series X and undercut it by quite a bit with Lockhart, I also don't believe the gap will really be what rumours suggest, I think it's going to be so close it won't be noticeable, with possibility of PS5 being slightly stronger, so Xbox better match PS5's price in that case.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 January 2020

Around the Network

Well that's a shame, doesn't look like Killer Instinct is in development.

Ryuu96 said:

Talk about a big game coming to Game Pass. Next up RDR2? 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

Talk about a big game coming to Game Pass. Next up RDR2? 

Too early for that I think. Definitely a surprise, GTA V still sells really good so I wonder how much MS paid for it.