By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You Can Only Pick One: WoW or FFXIV on Xbox?

WoW 6 33.33%

FFXIV 12 66.67%

Total:18
trunkswd said:

Speaking of Microsoft Rewards. How many points do you all get for Bing searches and what country do you live in?

Here in the US, it is 5 MS Points per Bing search. I can earn 150 MS Points per day on PC searches, 100 per day with mobile searches, and 20 per day for searching on Edge for a total of 270 MS Points per day with Bing searches. 

Yeah during my US vacation I went onto the rewards page and was surprised how much points you get for searches.

Sadly I read quite a few stories of MS kicking you out of the rewards program when you collect points from countries that aren't the one you signed up with so I didn't get any points for three weeks.

In Germany it's 60 points for mobile, 90 points for PC and 12 points for Edge. 162 points in total. That's much worse than the US but I've been to other EU countries where you can get even less.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
trunkswd said:

Speaking of Microsoft Rewards. How many points do you all get for Bing searches and what country do you live in?

Here in the US, it is 5 MS Points per Bing search. I can earn 150 MS Points per day on PC searches, 100 per day with mobile searches, and 20 per day for searching on Edge for a total of 270 MS Points per day with Bing searches. 

Yeah during my US vacation I went onto the rewards page and was surprised how much points you get for searches.

Sadly I read quite a few stories of MS kicking you out of the rewards program when you collect points from countries that aren't the one you signed up with so I didn't get any points for three weeks.

In Germany it's 60 points for mobile, 90 points for PC and 12 points for Edge. 162 points in total. That's much worse than the US but I've been to other EU countries where you can get even less.

I had no problems collecting points when I was in the UK for 6 months. I noticed it was far less points. In the US, if you do the max searches, daily sets, MS Rewards on the Xbox via the Rewards app and Game Pass, you can get like 18,000 points or more per month. In June, I've earned 21,795 MS Points. Though, that includes me buying 2 games during the big Xbox sale...which I got for even less using my MS Points to get a $25 Xbox gift card. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Spellbreak was actually a solid game, Phil should have called Bobby and told him to buy Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal.

EspadaGrim said:

Spellbreak was actually a solid game, Phil should have called Bobby and told him to buy Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal.

Bare in mind that the studio is being absorbed into Blizzard, it will essentially cease to exist as an independent entity and they'll simply become "Blizzard" and yet another Blizzard support team...Which puts horrible thoughts into my mind as to what Activision would do to CD and Eidos if they got them

CD renamed to Infinity Ward and Eidos merged into Blizzard, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 June 2022

That was.....fast

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Redfall is really looking like it'll be a great time. Especially with friends! It's very reassuring for those fans of Arkane that are concerned about Redfall veering away from what makes Arkane games, Arkane games. Just the description of the game, they state "Continuing Arkane’s legacy of carefully crafted worlds and immersive sims, Redfall brings the studio’s signature gameplay to this story-driven action shooter." I love the way that sounds!

Thinking Redfall will launch around February as Ghostwire Tokyo will launch on Xbox on March 25th and Bethesda may want to give it some breathing room since it looked like Ghostwire bombed. Starfield in May, specifically 05/05/2023 - Space Day.