By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

I don't know how I'm gonna last another month and a half of silence :(

With how well Xbox is doing and now your own CEO touting how well it's doing too, you'd think Phil would be having everyone work overtime on getting some sort of event out there asap to keep the hype train rolling! At least until the true event in June happens. 

We're almost there, and then days before we get there, it'll all leak anyway

I will definitely be staying off any and all social media the week prior to the event

Well, I'll at least tune into the Infinite season 2 livestream today

Around the Network

Overwatch 2 Twitch viewership is currently at 1.3M

AoE III DE will be getting more DLC soon. I just noticed it has 20 more unknown Steam achievements going from 63 to 83 total.

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 27 April 2022

shikamaru317 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

AoE III DE will be getting more DLC soon. I just noticed it has 20 more unknown Steam achievements going from 63 to 83 total.

Are those for the new US faction or some other new DLC? 

Some other new DLC. The US civilization was added quite a while ago with 3 additional civs added later. Most recently being Mexico that added I think 10 achievement that made it go from 53 to 63. 

Then again, I don't think when the US was added that it ever received any achievements. So maybe the US could finally be getting its own achievements? But seeing that there's 20 new achievements makes me think the game is getting a full on expansion. 

We definitely don't know what these achievements are though

That actually would lineup as it seems AoE III DE has gotten at least a new civ every 4 months or so ever since the US was added.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Some other new DLC. The US civilization was added quite a while ago with 3 additional civs added later. Most recently being Mexico that added I think 10 achievement that made it go from 53 to 63. 

Then again, I don't think when the US was added that it ever received any achievements. So maybe the US could finally be getting its own achievements? But seeing that there's 20 new achievements makes me think the game is getting a full on expansion. 

We definitely don't know what these achievements are though

Nvm, I'm an idiot, when I was scrolling through those like 4 pages of new posts yesterday I had glanced over a Ryuu post about the US faction DLC being free on Prime gaming, and thought the US faction itself is new, didn't realize it is already a year old at that point. 

I hope AoE 2 and 3 DE end up also getting ported to Xbox after the AoE 4 Xbox port. 

Oooooooh gotcha yeah on the MS Store, they were just giving away the US civ for free if you were Prime Gaming subscriber. 

For sure! An Xbox port is long overdue for this franchise and a port of AoE 4 is something I'm expecting during the June event. 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 27 April 2022

Ryuu96 said:

Multiplayer story continues in Season 2, however you've customised your Spartan is how they appear in the cutscenes, real-time cinematics.

Online co-op flighting soon, Joe has played 4 player online co-op.

Credit to Joe for saying nobody at 343 is happy with the roadmap.

For sure and I'm glad he addressed things that the team is prioritizing like desync. 

One thing that kinda gets to me still is for the past 6 months Joe has pointed out how the team wants to slow down now so that they can speed up in the future, and Joe really doubled down on that just now. But I'm like, when does that speeding up actually start? We're already 6 months into the launch of a brand new Halo game and they're still touting the same message of slowness now for a faster approach later. Do we have to wait an entire year before they get to that point?

Thank god 343 is getting rid of the core based customization! Well, minus the fracture event cores for now lol

Ryuu96 said:

Uhh? What was that? Lol.

Okay that wasn't just me I thought it was an advertisement for a second lol

Ryuu96 said:

Good on fixing the cores, they seem to agree with a lot of the fan criticism but man it's taking time, Lol.

Season 2 Battle Pass is a lot better.

Being able to earn 1000 credits to buy the next seasons battle pass is already insanely better lol I'm excited that vehicles are getting more coatings