By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I like Silent Hill so it sucks if it's Sony exclusive. Not the end of the world though. But latest SH games got mediocre sales and reviews, seems odd to make two of them now.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

I've recently played through Dead Island and Dying Light with my SO and her brother. The gameplay was a bit janky at times, but they were both good fun. I know Techland has shot down the acquisition rumors twice now, but they would make a great fit for Xbox Game Studios. 

Love Dying Light but man, the online was rough... had to delete and reinstall to get it to work. If you look online , it’s way too common of an issue. That said, the single player experience (and co-op when it worked) were so fun. Would be a big get for Xbox, and personally I’d prefer this and some other studios over another publisher.

What is going on with the MS twitter?  

First they tweet 'We had a meeting but Xbox did not join'....

Then 'puts on mic'  'Wait 10 seconds to say something'.....'Then decide to say nothing'  'mute'..

It is awkward like they want to announce something...

konnichiwa said:

What is going on with the MS twitter?  

First they tweet 'We had a meeting but Xbox did not join'....

Then 'puts on mic'  'Wait 10 seconds to say something'.....'Then decide to say nothing'  'mute'..

It is awkward like they want to announce something...

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Sony are going to jump all over this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndyPlaytonic/status/1362506457791479810

Konami are planning to outsource the MGS and Castlevania IP.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Sony are going to jump all over this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndyPlaytonic/status/1362506457791479810

Konami are planning to outsource the MGS and Castlevania IP.

Yep, leaving MS with even less Japanese support. *sigh*

Imagine MGS by Naughty Dog and Castlevania by Sony Santa Monica.

I don't recall this being posted, so excuse me if it has. but Ninja Gaiden collection announced

ice said:

I don't recall this being posted, so excuse me if it has. but Ninja Gaiden collection announced

It’s Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 & 2 so you are better off playing NG Black and NG2 on Xbox BC if they don’t fix those versions.

EspadaGrim said:
shikamaru317 said:

Yep, leaving MS with even less Japanese support. *sigh*

Imagine MGS by Naughty Dog and Castlevania by Sony Santa Monica.

Big mehh on this one. If Konami is going to license MGS to someone to make a new game, it should be Kojima Productions

MGS, Castlevania, Silent Hill, Dying Light.

Sounds like you're trying to win a competition called "Name Franchises Barozi Doesn't Care About!" or NFBDCA! for short.