By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ice said:

Anyone else try the Balan Wonderworld demo? Looked kinda cool during the xbox pre-show last year but I gotta say, I'm not impressed. Every button is to jump, and the jumping feels off, often times floaty. The powerups are like a bad version of Mario Odyssey. It definitely has that weird sega saturn energy, which I guess is a positive to some. The boss fight at the end was the only fun part but it was way too easy. So yeah not feeling it. I don't even think I can spend $20 let alone the full $60 on it... luckily it seems like a prime contender for GamePass in the future, and I will probably check it out when it hits gp.

Totally agree. I’ve tried it as well and have exact same impressions. Definitely not spending 60$ at launch

Around the Network

Btw, my GT is DRPSquirtle64. Still not on the main page so you can add it.

Ryuu96 said:
DeusXmachina said:

400 on South America for Forza. Im guessing Mexico
200 on Starfield not being exclusive
100 on March for Zenimax deal

Mexico is in the North America continent.

DroidKnight said:

Feel free to add me to main page. Gamertag: xxDROIDKNIGHTxx

Added.

Yeah, thats right. I got mixed up because i was thinking about Latin America.

500 for all.
I saif Forza will be set in Europe,
Bethesda deal will close in March.
Starfield will be a full exclusive.

250 each. Asia, April, and timed.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

ReCore deserved a sequel, shame it will never get one. Same can also be said about Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Ryse, D4, and Crimson Dragon. Shame on Xbox fans for not buying so many great Xbox exclusives that didn't have Halo, Gears, or Forza in their title this past generation, y'all dudebros cost us alot of great sequels.

This.

All that new ips deserve a sequel. Recore and Quantum break Have flaws, but good fundation and interesting worlds.

Ryuu96 said:

But doesn't it have to be EA until 2023?...Lol.

That's what got me to thinking it was already being developed under another name to avoid legal issues until 2023.  No clue on who it is.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

weird no series X/S but i'll take it

A Stubbs the Zombie Remaster by Aspyr seems to have leaked.

DeusXmachina said:

A Stubbs the Zombie Remaster by Aspyr seems to have leaked.

I loved this game when it came out. Played it like crazy. I still have my copy of the game for the original Xbox.