By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So Control Ultimate Edition launches tomorrow for next gen consoles but so far there's no way to preload it. That's disappointing.

I was able to clear so much space on my drives, I'm rather proud of myself. ~330GB free for upcoming stuff (210GB on Series X internal SSD).

Around the Network

1. Buy Gearbox
2. Fund Battleborn 2
3. Release Battleborn 2
4. Dominate the universe

In 2010 Gearbox licensed the name Borderworlds, which many speculated to be a MMORPG, however nothing has came out of that yet. 10 plus years of possible development time has passed.

...and just for shit and giggles, I'm thinking we are being trolled with Starfield (fake trailer, fake screenshots), I think were looking at a 2023 release with a name change to KOTOR 3.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

Xbox should hire Shannon Studstill, Jade Raymond or save Typhoon Studios.

At least one will be good.

Can we poach all the Iron Galaxy employees from Amazon next?

I do not care how its done but MS needs to get Iron Galaxy back on Killer Instinct.  Make it happen MS.

ice said:

The more I think about it, the more a SEGA acquisition would be perfect for MS

- Further cements their space in PC with Relic and creative assembly

- Fills the need for family friendly titles

- Fills the JRPG niche 

I doubt it'll happen but would be a decent get for MS

Plus I can't help to think of a Skies of Arcadia shipset and outfits on SoT lol that'd be so rad 

If MS acquires SEGA, it would be a crime if Valkyria Chronicles 5 doesn't happen. And yes, as you mentioned, Skies of Arcadia needs to be ported to modern platforms. Still stuck in Dreamcast/Gamecube limbo.

Machiavellian said:
EspadaGrim said:

I very much doubt that it will be a publisher, Techland seems to fit the profile imo. Dying Light 2 as a timed Exclusive in 2021 seems completely realistic as is a acquisition by MS, I really hope that it’s them.

As a crackpot theory watch it be From Software and MS makes Elden Ring a timed exclusive.

Man the internet rage if it was From Software would be epic.  Make it happen MS, just the fall out itself would be glorious.

FromSoft is a subsidiary of Kadokawa Corporation. Not a chance.

Ryuu96 said:

Fucking Lol.

One down, now to get rid of Amazon.

It actually makes a lot of sense for publishers to use Stadia's tech to create their own streaming service though, I heard a lot that Stadia actually runs really well, even better than xCloud somehow. So maybe we'll see Idk, an EA streaming service using Google's cloud for example.

But still, Lol, KilledByGoogle.

Hire Jade Raymond, Xbox.

Amazon and Google never had a chance to even get close to the level of already existing gaming brands like Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, etc. People are not ready for the cloud gaming, it's very limited and extremely hard to support. So, I personally never took seriously Phil Spencer's words about Google and Amazon being the real competition. These companies don't even know what they are doing.

Around the Network

DeusXmachina said:

Great, by why not Xbox One?

shikamaru317 said:

Great news about Judgment. Hopeful to see Sakura Wars and Persona on Xbox as well in the near future.

Sakura Wars was a major flop, it's very unlikely to get ported anywhere. On the other hand, SEGA has chosen the worst platforms possible to port Judgment to (dead Stadia and consoles that only a couple million people have), so who knows.

DeusXmachina said:

OK Sega we see you, I'll put you in my top 3 JP Xbox supporters

Sega doing a solid job with xbox lately, still a lot port but it's getting there.