By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

If Starfield was planned for 2020 but was delayed into 2021 due to Covid then I think it'll be fine.

If it was always planned for 2021 then I think it's getting delayed.

I believe that the person who leaked the Starfield build screens said that it was targeted for 2021 and the leaked build was from 2018. I would bet money on 2022.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
sales2099 said:

Did I miss something? Nobody talking about Machine games making Indian Jones and possible Xbox exclusivity? Gaming Twitter went insane yesterday, Xbox fans getting excited. Worst case it’s Game Pass day 1.

We talked about it alot yesterday xD

Oh, lol. Well it should have been a Hot Topic is what I’m saying 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Not a whole lot going on this past week. The highlights.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

smroadkill15 said:

Yikes. Their 2021 lineup is so weak that they had to put Psychonauts 2 on there knowing its not an exclusive. 

Last edited by jason1637 - on 15 January 2021

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Nice, gonna burn through Squadrons. Better then waiting for EA Play adding 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

smroadkill15 said:

Why is Yakuza there? Lol. It's been on Playstation since like forever

This is the type of game MS needs and they should reach out to these ex Tencent devs if they can really make this game a reality.

Anyone expecting Stalker 2 to release this year is setting themselves up for disappointment. This game is probably the first in the list of the games that will be delayed. The first game was in a development hell with lots of delays. Initially planned for 2003 release it was only released in 2007. GSC is a troublesome developer from what is known and even their best talent left for 4A so I don't know.

Btw, there is also dev update on Stalker on Xbox Wire posted today.