By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ironmanDX said:

Wrapped up all of the achievements from CP77.

I'll do another playthrough when it get's patched and more gets added. Get's an 8 overall tbh. You can see the beauty in the game, but it's very shallow tbh. 

If I'm being honest, this game could have done without the empty world and been much linear. It doesn't really solve a purpose as there isn't much side content that really uses the open world apart from those pop up quests that always end up with you just... killing people and helping the police who at times jut turned on you after you were done because... dumb AI. Given how good the scripted moments and scenes are with all the voice actors... Could have just used more of that instead of the open world.

Where is the Gwent equivalent? I would have liked some kind of job board or something too, especially so in the Afterlife. Not jobs just appearing because Street Cred. Lazy AF. Where are the competing mercs? Them interrupting a Gig here or there to add a 3rd party interest would have been great to mix another theft, hostage, hitman or whatever mission up. Supposed to be tonnes of them according to what we're told, I don't recall any apart from more dumb npc's that are just copy and paste enemy types from other factions. Where are the vehicle customization places? Where can I change the look of my character? Best looking empty world I've ever seen, she has no personality though. 

Super easy to become OP... Was hitting 2 million damage headshots with my sniper by half way through the story and 350k with my pistol. I played on hard to start too... If you're just starting and playing on hard or hardest, crafting is super op.

Under the amazing surface is an empty world with stupid AI. Saved by excellent main story and, at times some better side quests. This could have truly been one of the greatest games had CDPR management not fucked their devs over. Should have been kept in the oven for another year. I'm giving it am 8. Really hope the expansions knock my socks off and CDPR make good on their promises. 

Wow. Seems very different from the Witcher 3, which had an interesting open world with lots of things to find and do. Shame too, considering the setting is more interesting to me than the Witcher. Glad I held off on this one. Hopefully these things will be added, at which point I would buy it.

Credit to studios like Bethesda and obsidian who manage to create big open worlds and fill them with factions, side quests, and interesting things to explore. 

Around the Network

Proud that I made it to master ^^'.

So it’s looking likely that FFXIV is coming to Xbox, as Phil promised. They have an announcement showcase next month (feb 5/6) and recently an insider says it’s coming to Xbox in April. Also April is when the FFVIIR exclusivity ends, maybe we will get a dual release on Xbox (possibly FFVIIR on gamepass)

So what's everybody's realistic goal for the 10k reward point challenge?

If you happen to own a game published by Xitilon you might be in luck. They are releasing lots of title updates for their games adding 1000G each time. Many of their games now have 3000 Gamerscore and can be completed in 10-15 minutes.

Dying Light 2 is in major development Hell, the studio will likely face bankruptcy/layoffs if this continues.

Around the Network

Damn Hivebusters truly is a top dlc! Had a great time playing it 3 player co-op. Left us wanting more. Does anyone need more confirmation this is how Gears should be.. linear and packed with action.

These characters were cool too even though they became softies towards the end. Taught me a lesson that maybe,deep down not all Irish people are assholes :)

Barozi said:

So what's everybody's realistic goal for the 10k reward point challenge?

If you happen to own a game published by Xitilon you might be in luck. They are releasing lots of title updates for their games adding 1000G each time. Many of their games now have 3000 Gamerscore and can be completed in 10-15 minutes.

Maybe 5K. I’m not feeling that ambitious but I kinda want to play the double fine games on gamepass, and continue to crack into my backlog. I don’t think I can stomach these easy less than an hour shitty indies this time around lol. On my 2nd account I might play the ones I already own and get the 10k that way. 

I think about Dying Light 2 often, it was one of my most anticipated games and Dying Light was one of my favorite new IPs of the generation. They had a dlc planned for the first game too but I guess that’s in a development hell too, honestly not sure why they are/were making dlc for DL1 that close to the release of DL2 in the first place. Hope they give us an update soon and everything is good. Also in terms of MS acquisitions Techland is a top choice for me. Though Idk if MS wants another Zombie game with Undead labs already in the roster.

KiigelHeart said:

Damn Hivebusters truly is a top dlc! Had a great time playing it 3 player co-op. Left us wanting more. Does anyone need more confirmation this is how Gears should be.. linear and packed with action.

These characters were cool too even though they became softies towards the end. Taught me a lesson that maybe,deep down not all Irish people are assholes :)

Well on the planet Sera they don't :p.

CategoryTop PickRunner-Up
Best Shooter CoD Cold War Cyberpunk 2077
Best Action/Action-Adventure Watch Dogs Legion Minecraft Dungeons
Best RPG Cyberpunk 2077Minecraft Dungeon 
Best Platformer  
Best Fighter/Brawler/Beat 'em up  
Best Horror  
Best Sports/Racing Madden 21Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 
Best Sim/Strategy
Best Soundtrack Madden 21Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 
Best Art Design Bleeding Edge Minecraft Dungeons