By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^^^^

What the f this games legs is insane!

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

I barely remember what snow looks like. We had one day of snow in all of 2020.
Just about 100 km down south, they are living in winter wonderland right now.

Anyone experienced the sound glitch with quick resume? I happened with me for cyberpunk and madden.

Completed DQ definitive edition, felt good to get the last achievement ^^'.  

konnichiwa said:

How long was your playthrough?

Around the Network
Barozi said:
konnichiwa said:

How long was your playthrough?

Bit above 100 hours but also account hours beind idle and having the game on while doing something else.

Ryuu96 said:

Lol.

Based on Revenue*

Very happy to see it has done so well in 2020. I really need to give it another shot over the next few months. Haven't had a lot of free time though. 

dx11332sega said:

tomonobu itagaki The dead or alive creator and Ninja gaiden black 1 and 2 creator should join Xbox build a team for the guy , I heard he was an Xbox fanboy since he made all ninja gaidens he created exclusive to xbox and made dead or alive series exclusive until koei fired him I think? and someone made terrible ninja gaiden 3

Itagaki can make an exclusive dead or alive like series again exclusive to xbox making a brand new ip like obsidian and ninja gaiden black clone exclusive to xbox series 

The guy hasn't made a game in almost 10 years and his last one was very mediocre based on the reviews. So, not sure if he is worth to build the studio around him these days. Still, I happen to hear this from a lot of Xbox fans that MS should hire them, but never understood the reasoning behind this. 

Team Ninja and Microsoft’s partnership was legendary, DoA 3,4 and Ninja Gaiden 1,2. And hayabusa armor in Halo (wonder if that’ll ever return).

Valhalla have literally not released a title since Devils Third, are they just doing work for hire assist work?

Idk what type of communication they have if any but Itagaki should pitch a game to MS that is directed by him.