By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

Microsoft definitely needs to up their 2021 line-up, it's kind of meh right now. From 1st/2nd party we have just:

-Psychonauts 2 (multiplat, not exclusive, due to preexisting obligations)
-Grounded full release
-Flight Sim console release
-Halo Infinite

Not exactly an amazing first year for Xbox Series (especially since PS5 2021 is looking so strong), even if you take into account 3rd party exclusives, since most of the 3rd party exclusives they have lined up are indie, A, or AA; only one AAA, Remedy's CrossFireX campaign, which won't be on Gamepass day one. They definitely need some more big exclusives for 2021. Horizon 5, Starfield, or Wolfenstein 3 would be nice. Fable, Perfect Dark, Project Mara, and Everwild all seem like 2022 or 2023 to me, but maybe Hellblade 2 can make 2021.

The Medium as well

Around the Network

Finished the Gears 5 Hivebusters DLC. One of the best DLCs I've ever played.

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

This would be a lot better than EA Play for me.

Same, Ubisoft has alot more IP's I like than EA. I imagine this will be an additional paid tier though, like it is on Stadia and Luna. If MS shells out the big bucks to get it included with Ultimate for the same price I will be mind blown, unlike EA Play, Uplay+ has day one releases. 

EA Play Pro does aswell on PC. The question is why they don't offer it on consoles.

I’m thinking of a altered version of UPlay where it a value like service that only has games that are 4 plus years old.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

It's weird how few Ubisoft games were on Game Pass. Thinking about it, I only remember the recently added Rainbow Six Siege and The Division.
It's weird because MS and Ubisoft have partnered up multiple times for GwG (Child of Light, half a dozen AC games, 360 Ghost Recons, For Honor, Trials etc.)

Around the Network

Alright, with the new year approaching who is brave enough to try to run a gamerscore league? :)

Games like Stalker 2 and the Remedy campaign for Crossfire X are AAA content that MS is failing to advertise. For a lot of Sonys AAA 1st and 2nd party games they've pushed hard and a lot of their launches feel like big events in gaming. But for MS only Halo, Gears, and Forza get this treatment and even then they fall short i.e how they didn't advertise Gears Tactics and the Gears 5 SP expansion.

Last edited by jason1637 - on 30 December 2020

Happy New Year everyone. Just wishing y'all in advance since I'm going off line for a few days again (happens. Holidays and stuff).

ice said:

Haha

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.