By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Suggestion: make a post with the links to everyone's votes just like it's done for bingo cards, etc.
Will post mine a bit later today or tomorrow. Time for some weird niche games to win some categories third year in a row.

Around the Network

Not forget.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-25/tencent-to-become-largest-shareholder-in-japan-s-marvelous

There's a reason SnK and now Marvelous are looking into xbox again, chinese money.

Ryuu96 said:

Forza Horizon 4 is almost getting too much support, the new mode is a damn track editor That's awesome but move onto Forza Horizon 5!!!

The track editor is definitely something they are testing for FH4 before adding it to FH5. 

Category Top Pick Runner-Up
Best Shooter  Serious Sam Collection  Doom Eternal
Best Action/Action-Adventure  Yakuza 0  
Best RPG  Yakuza: Like A Dragon  
Best Platformer  Katana Zero  Touhou Luna Nights
Best Fighter/Brawler/Beat 'em up  Streets of Rage 4  
Best Horror    
Best Sports/Racing  Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered  
Best Sim/Strategy  MS Flight Simulator
Best Soundtrack  Doom Eternal
Best Art Design  Katana Zero Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Best Graphics  Doom Eternal  Bright Memory
Best Male Performance    
Best Female Performance    
Best Singleplayer  Serious Sam Collection  Katana Zero
Best Multiplayer  Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War  
Best Story  Katana Zero Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Best 3rd party Gamepass release List    
Best Ongoing Support    
Best Indie  Katana Zero  Touhou Luna Nights
Best Xbox Console Exclusive  Ori and the Will of the Wisps  
Best Studio
Overall Xbox Game of the Year    
Most Anticipated 2021 Multiplat  Nier: Replicant  
Most Anticipated 2021 Xbox Console Exclusive  Halo Infinite  

This year is insanely difficult. Haven't really played that many games released this year which were available on Xbox. Just happened that all the interesting new releases this year were either PS4 or Switch exclusives but still not that like I played many of them. Spent whole year mainly playing older games. Can't say that this year was filled with lots of interesting games to be honest.

Last edited by derpysquirtle64 - on 07 December 2020

Not feeling Call of the Sea too much, way too slow paced and controls are doodoo. It also has heavy Sea of Thieves vibes, which is strike 3.

Around the Network

I suckered in and paid for Cyberpunk 2077 from the xbox store so I could predownload it.

Anyone lucky enough to get an early copy? Ordered yours?

ironmanDX said:

I suckered in and paid for Cyberpunk 2077 from the xbox store so I could predownload it.

Anyone lucky enough to get an early copy? Ordered yours?

I have the Cyberpunk Xbox One X bundle, so I've had it tied to my system since june/july lol.

Midnight is only 19 hours away here and I'm counting down the hours, until I have to get some rest beforehand.

Anyone know how to do the New Zealand time zone trick to play early?

Included with GPU. Hell ya!

Horizon 4 and Gears 5 dlc stuff out of the way, guess they are truly bringing new stuff for the game awards.